J Stalin's PreNump Album 1 Of The Dopest 2 Come Out The Bay In History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That video he has with pinky is getting clowned on worldstar.....and IMO the song is weak.....That rock day slaps crazy hard though....and those songs TownBizz posted were also nice....But that song with pinky in the video is can...

Jun 14, 2002
^Damn you wasn't feeling "Gas Nation"??? That shit is Stalin's best work besides this one. Every song was solid.
EVERYONE I KNO FUCKIN LOVES THAT CD..NOTHIN REALLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION ON IT,I DONT KNO WHY...SO WHEN I LISTENED TO PRENUP,I DIDNT THINK I WAS GON LIKE IT...BUT ALOTTA DIFFERENT TRACKS CAUGHT MY ATTENTION ON IT..I WAS DEFINITELY IMPRESSED..

I THINK THEY COULD'VE CHOSEN A BETTER TRACK TO DO ANOTHER VIDEO TOO..BUT IF THEY'RE GON DO WHAT THEY'VE DUN WIT "FUNK OR DIE",THERE SHOULD BE A VIDEO FOR DAMN NEAR EVERY SONG ON THE ALBUM...LOL,CANT HATE THAT.

MY FAVORITE TRACKS FROM THE ALBUM WERE:

"WHEN THE CLUB IS OVER"
"D-BOY BLUES 2010"
"RED AND BLUE LIGHTS"
"ROCK DAY"
"EVERYDAY MY BIRTHDAY"
"H.N.I.C."
"SHOW ME"
"MONEY ON THE WAY"
"LYRICAL EXCERCISE PT. 2"

AND IN ALL HONESTY,WHEN IT COMES TO NEW CD'S BEIN PUT OUT,I NORMALLY DONT LIKE THAT MANY TRACKS FROM ONE CD.SO THAT'S DEFINITELY REFRESHIN.

May 8, 2008
^I definitley agree that "Last Night" should not have been the next video, but I guess he felt like do something for the ladies. This album is just quality from top to bottom. The only track I skipped was "Last Night."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i skimmed it, but on first listen, i like gas nation more. i havent taken the chance to really peep it cuz i didnt cop the bootleg an ion think its for sale out here.

and im not trying to do the 'im a radio host wheres my promotional copy" bullshit right now cuz im lazy

Nov 2, 2006
THIS J-STALIN ME THE JACKA AND MESS GOT THE BAY ON LOCK PERIOD...U SEE U NIGGAZ HATIN BUT I DONT SEE MY MONEY SLOWIN DOWN..LIVEWIRE IS THE HOUSE THAT I BUILT I DO THIS SHIT IN MY SLEEP THE COMPUTER DONT MAKE ME LIKE IT MAKE A LOT OF OTHER NIGGAZ THE INTERNET IS THE ONLY PLACE U NIGGAZ HAVE A VOICE..GO KNOCK A PRETTY BITCH OR SOMETHING AND BUS A RUBBER BAND