Its time for a change!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The Bay Area(northern cali) sac included.... needs to do some different type music...Get back to our roots and push this political themed music...

We need unity...Stop making all this shoot em up, pill poppin, lean sippin turn our people into dopefiend criminal music.....Its old now....

Start exposing our shady ass system and how we are fucked over on a daily basis....

We really need to be on some United Ghettos of Amerikka type shit...The bay has all the game to do it..We have the mouthpieces to start the whole shit...Like B Legit said...If you drop a bay fish in a pond full of fish from everywhere else...He will have influence on how the hole pond moves..

There are alot of dope rappers out here but like you cats say all the time we need unity......

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dregs One just released a similar themed mixtape here on BART for free.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=374546

It's not like Zion I went anywhere they just dropped 2 albums in the last year I believe, yeah you don't hear about it much but it's not like the music doesn't exist.

Also as ignorant as basedgod is sometimes he also releases a lot of positive songs, if you ever read his twitter he sounds like a motivational speaker lol.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I know the there are people out there who do do it like zion i and grouch..My homeboys open shows for them...Paris has been doing it for many moons....

There needs to be a movement about this politcal themed music, like hyphy had a movement....

And yeah basegod can spit..But this whole im gay shit is a bad look....He is experimenting and trying to find what works for him...I can dig it..But damn im gay?....

People like Locksmith, young gully, san quinn, killa tay, AP9, Fed X (ive heard all these cats speak deep on politics before)....All the bay area bosses with heat in the booth and pull in the streets.....Need to get it a political movement carckin....