Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I KNOW THERES A LOT OF POLITICS INVOLVED BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE SMART 4 THEM TO ACTUALLY DROP SOME SOLID DISS RECORDS AND BRING SOME ATTENTION BACK TO THE WEST COAST AND THE SOUND OF MUSIC THAT IS WEST COAST ORIENTED.
#WCM
So its just an internet/rap beef? Not sure if thats a good look for Bo. His old fans might feel dissapointed for him going that way. On the other hand it might give him some new fans. Well see how it plays out.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Thats pretty cool of Bo...since there are bloods within the stars.

Its funny that basically the whole city of sac has to click up against OP... and all these years later, OP still out there. *shrugs*

And people wonder why OP hates everyone, and dont like claiming Sac, they only claim "Oak Park"

Feb 14, 2004
Ya kind of sounds like he's giving props because says nuttfactor first... but I don't know because I heard a song from the starz dissing loom squad and seen key loom kicking it with mozzy at that trae the truth video shoot... who knows atleast it's good music

Mar 11, 2013
is Looom still WCM claming??? lmafo that all is fucked up....

last post from Loom "We Never Lose Friends We Simply Learn Who The Real Ones Are.."

lmao

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2006
duno if it went like that, they said boo yaa tribe knocked wack out and then wack started coppin pleas on IG later

real ones move in silence so i wouldn't be surprised either way
HE CHALLENGED WACK TO A ONE ON ONE FADE IF BOO YAA TRIBE KNOCKED HIM OUT THAT PROBABLY MEANS HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT HIMSELF. ALSO GONZOE WAS TALKING CRAZY SHIT ABOUT TREACH AND TREACH NEVER RESPONDED BUT THEN TREACH STARTS TALKING SHIT ABOUT NAPOLEAN UNTILL YOUNG NOBLE AND ED CHECK HIM ABOUT THAT AND TREACH ENDS UP BOWING DOWN AND APOLOGIZING AGAIN EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT TREACH REPUTATION HAS BEEN HURT IN 2017

Feb 19, 2015
HE CHALLENGED WACK TO A ONE ON ONE FADE IF BOO YAA TRIBE KNOCKED HIM OUT THAT PROBABLY MEANS HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT HIMSELF. ALSO GONZOE WAS TALKING CRAZY SHIT ABOUT TREACH AND TREACH NEVER RESPONDED BUT THEN TREACH STARTS TALKING SHIT ABOUT NAPOLEAN UNTILL YOUNG NOBLE AND ED CHECK HIM ABOUT THAT AND TREACH ENDS UP BOWING DOWN AND APOLOGIZING AGAIN EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT TREACH REPUTATION HAS BEEN HURT IN 2017
i duno .. if wack stopped talkin bout pac after making daily posts slandering his name, that's a w to me

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
lol all u ole foos been whacced out lol. dicc riding a has-been lol. c-bo garbo.

c-bo for old use-to's
and mozzy for current wannabee's

y'all foos bromas lol

siccness uSers stay lame lol

May 9, 2002
lol all u ole foos been whacced out lol. dicc riding a has-been lol. c-bo garbo.

c-bo for old use-to's
and mozzy for current wannabee's

y'all foos bromas lol

siccness uSers stay lame lol
Shut your millennial, skinny nut huggin Jean wearing ass the fuck up

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Nov 27, 2014
Sac got a new arena and about to have a roof top pool bar... how come when I lived there it sucked fucking monkey nuts with tumble weeds lol