Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I MEAN THERES REALLY NO WEAKNESSES, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT US WE HAVE YOUNG GUNS READY TO DO WHATEVER FOR WCM BUT IN REALITY AS U GET OLDER U START TO SEE THAT THIS BEEF SHIT IS WHAT MF'S WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYBODYS REAL LIFE WANT. AT THAT AGE I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR SHIT EITHER BUT MOST PPL DON'T UNDERSTAND OR CARE HOW MANY PPL WE HAVE ACTUALLY LOST BEHIND THE DUMB SHIT....I KNOW I'VE SEEN 100'S DIE IN MY YEARS AND ITS SAD...ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS PPL U RAISED TO BE BETTER. I TOOK ALOT OF PPL OUT OF THE STREETS AND WAS PROUD OF IT AT ONE POINT BUT IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE PPL WANNA CALL U SOFT ETC. 4 TRYIN 2 DO BETTER AND IT TRIGGERS THE OLD ATTITUDE. IT IS MESSED UP THAT PPL DON'T RESPECT WHEN U WANT BETTER 4 YOUR PPL AND THE FOLLOWING GENERATION. ITS A COLD CYCLE.

its a cold cycle just like you said. youngsters dont give a fuck about shit except for tryin to be "that nigga"....want to be "respected"..."feared"....lookin up to the dudes that came before them....imitation at its greatest. i remember oog/ooog tellin niggaz of my generation to calm down cause they been thru it already.....but niggas was havin way to much fun not givin a fuck.....and i cant even say niggas was havin fun, thats just what it was...livin life on high alert watchin out for other niggas trippin.......always ready......now i always find myself tellin younger dudes to "be safe my dude"..."dont trip off of bullshit"......same shit they was tellin us......where does it stop?.....its a cold cycle.

Apr 10, 2006
I TRIED 2 DO THE SAME THING WITH THE ONE MOB SITUATION BUT SOMETIMES THINGS GOTTA HAPPEN 4 PPL TO HUMBLE THEMSELVES. ALL I CAN TELL A YOUNGSTA IN THE RAPGAME IS TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THEY MIGHT REACH OUR AGE ONE DAY AND MAY HAVE THE SAME ISSUES SO AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH BEIN HUMBLE. IT MIGHT SAVE A LIFE OR 2 AND MAYBE THE WEST COAST RAPGAME 2
U talking AJ vs HD. Cuz thats all foolishness from what I seen.

Hell happened to One Mob?

Nov 4, 2005
Its probably in a thread here if u search, Mozzy was talking with people from Kc who Joe blow was beefing with and basically told em to get on joe blow or some shit, i cant remember exactly but the screenshots are around here somewhere

Mozzy fucked up because them Kc cats sent the screenshots to Joe Blow
Then mozzy admitted it in the killa city song he made