Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Y'all foos is Garbo!!!

I wanted to like it bcuz u foos post on here... but I just couldn't 😂

This the music that makes everybody say All Chicano Rappers are Trash!!!

Show me your tracks

It better not be no skinny jean rocking highlighted tips ass shit

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
naw that because 99% of chicano rap is trash...that super vato shit is corny as fuck..no word play or delivery hella monotone boring flow with no dope lyrics
I dont do no super vato anything, I try n stay lyrical. Even in my spanish songs I stay away from that Akwid sounding shit

Oct 19, 2008
C-BO jus needs to keep it moving & make good music like he knows how....done came to far to let the social media/up & coming artists effect his movement

Diss records are jus buzz or attention grabs these days...sad that ppl really feeding into this so heavy when it's all bs at the end of the day.

Feb 27, 2017
people talk out here. i heard mozzy going after bo team. is it true that his team was hit during a video shoot? i heard this about a week ago but did this really happen? can't find it anywhere.....?

Also i think bo needs to get tay involved and squash it.... Last thing i wanna c is another bay boss like mac dre IN HIS PRIME & jacka still in his prime get knocked down in one of there home area's and be pusehd off the map....

Seems like any rapper that becomes grown, gets got!

it's the youngsters and mozzy ain't one to play with i hear..... he does this shit for a living his boys say.... His boys kill for him and why u think he got so much money..... he got a gang of too many to make that money.... It's like watching a movie or some shit.... Dude got players!

Bo is older.... doesn't probably hang with many niggaz anymore just like jacka wasn't and either is J diggs or ap9 now a days living in vegas. Bio needs to move and just get away from this shit cause mozzy is the new & he's the old. Im sick of seeing veterans get tossed.... I hope this aint true.... U should not be fuckin with bay area bosses and this beef? why did it happen in the first place players?

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2006
Bro I think hanging with to many people got Jack in the long run. Shit was aight when it was just the ghetto Starz, hoodfellaz and smash unit around. RIP JACK
Jacka spread himself out too thin, did songs with everybody. "Unity" is cool in music but sometimes the streets dont give too shits about unity or someone being "cool" with everyone.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I TRIED 2 DO THE SAME THING WITH THE ONE MOB SITUATION BUT SOMETIMES THINGS GOTTA HAPPEN 4 PPL TO HUMBLE THEMSELVES. ALL I CAN TELL A YOUNGSTA IN THE RAPGAME IS TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THEY MIGHT REACH OUR AGE ONE DAY AND MAY HAVE THE SAME ISSUES SO AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH BEIN HUMBLE. IT MIGHT SAVE A LIFE OR 2 AND MAYBE THE WEST COAST RAPGAME 2

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I MEAN THERES REALLY NO WEAKNESSES, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT US WE HAVE YOUNG GUNS READY TO DO WHATEVER FOR WCM BUT IN REALITY AS U GET OLDER U START TO SEE THAT THIS BEEF SHIT IS WHAT MF'S WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYBODYS REAL LIFE WANT. AT THAT AGE I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR SHIT EITHER BUT MOST PPL DON'T UNDERSTAND OR CARE HOW MANY PPL WE HAVE ACTUALLY LOST BEHIND THE DUMB SHIT....I KNOW I'VE SEEN 100'S DIE IN MY YEARS AND ITS SAD...ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS PPL U RAISED TO BE BETTER. I TOOK ALOT OF PPL OUT OF THE STREETS AND WAS PROUD OF IT AT ONE POINT BUT IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE PPL WANNA CALL U SOFT ETC. 4 TRYIN 2 DO BETTER AND IT TRIGGERS THE OLD ATTITUDE. IT IS MESSED UP THAT PPL DON'T RESPECT WHEN U WANT BETTER 4 YOUR PPL AND THE FOLLOWING GENERATION. ITS A COLD CYCLE.