Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
C Bo is responsible for talking shit saying he don't sneak in to do a video he super gangsta and he can just do what ever he wants when he wants then advertise the date invite the volital situation to happen. He already went to prison for his lyrics he just made a death threat type of rap video the week before I wouldn't be suprised if they try to build a case against him for creating the situation.

that was pretty weird how he announced the time date n location and made it an open invite .. like he really feel he invincible out here smh. he need to count his blessings and ask God for forgiveness, the way he movin is responsible for this shit. if he a real one he guna make some grown man calls to put an end to this shit before it gets any worse.

Mar 5, 2014
knowing the issues C Bo was havin everybody who came should have been prepared for some shit even tho it was called for peace with that said whoever was shootin ( not only them but mozzy zilla niggas) need to be worried bout who was all at that park seein how different folks from different hoods/sets/gangs/cities showed up pretty sure any person that went and got shot at would have a issue with who ever choose to do that shit seein how they put them n they folks in danger too also majority of people off top go blame them mozzy niggas and zilla even if they didn't do it even tho its kinda obvious but anybody who went to the shoot who's with the bullshit aint gonna be letting that shit go

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ay someone said a certain rapper that was there at the video shoot was bustin back did u see that? don't name the rapper tho
I didn't hear no shots going back just the drive by but it could of been some return fire and i just thought it was the shooters I'm sure some one was strapped there lol

Nov 27, 2014
Maybe he should of just said all that prior to light weight talking shit and announcing the date and time of the video shoot and dude would still be alive.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
If the family of the deceased is smart they will contact a lawyer and file suit against C-Bo, present all the issues that these retards document on social media, in addition to filming a video (which I doubt they pulled permits for) that caused the loss of life.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I really dont know about that. I mean you know C-Bo is in a beef and almost everybody knows its more than a rap beef. Should've anticipated that something "could" happen before going to the video shoot if your not a complete fool. Still people go there to support him. Bo never said those people had to come. Its still their own choice. What happend there is beyond C-Bo

Last edited:

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
You obviously would claim you had no knowledge of the event and were just a citizen trying to enjoy the public park with no affiliation to the unpermiied video shoot that gathered numerous gang members from rivaling areas during a documented fued