Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2017
The best part is where he talks about why protein powder costs more at GNC than at Wal-Mart.

"When you buy it at GNC, it's a privately owned store so they charge you more to get they money back. When you get it from Walmart it's cheaper because they're an organization, they don't have to charge as much. So don't believe the hype!"

This guy totally understands business.
I hope you are being facetious.

There are different types of proteins (whey, casein, soy, etc.) as well different processing methods (micronized, hydrolyzed, etc.). How and where a manufacture gets their base proteins affect the end cost, as well as how they cut said protein (fluff it down with fillers that will test as protein content but are not actually protein; many have been caught doing this; known as amino spiking).

He is only partially correct. There are a number of factors that dictate why one retailer will sell a product cheaper than another. In the case of Walmart it is because they sell cheap knockoff powders (where such spiking is more prevelent) made in foreign countries with poor quality control and poor ingredient quality/sources. Whereas GNC sells a variety of low tier to high tier brands where quality is higher from better labs/plants that source higher grade base ingredients (now this is not true of all their supplement's and stocked brands). Other factors that dictate cost are how much a store purchases, over what period of time, for what contracted deal, etc.

Protein is not just protein.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
With that ignorant logic, a security "officer" would be law enforcement too fuck stick.

Correctional officers are not sworn law enforcementioned officers. They have no powers of arrest priveleged to them by the state.
Thanks for this post! Before I read it, I totally thought CO's could just arrest people on the street. Now I know, they can't!

I hope you are being facetious.

There are different types of proteins (whey, casein, soy, etc.) as well different processing methods (micronized, hydrolyzed, etc.). How and where a manufacture gets their base proteins affect the end cost, as well as how they cut said protein (fluff it down with fillers that will test as protein content but are not actually protein; many have been caught doing this; known as amino spiking).

He is only partially correct. There are a number of factors that dictate why one retailer will sell a product cheaper than another. In the case of Walmart it is because they sell cheap knockoff powders (where such spiking is more prevelent) made in foreign countries with poor quality control and poor ingredient quality/sources. Whereas GNC sells a variety of low tier to high tier brands where quality is higher from better labs/plants that source higher grade base ingredients (now this is not true of all their supplement's and stocked brands). Other factors that dictate cost are how much a store purchases, over what period of time, for what contracted deal, etc.

Protein is not just protein.
Nice job picking up on my obvious sarcasm.

Sep 5, 2013
I agree with you, goonbody embodiment is definitely the best
Yea, it's not even the lyrics or beats that makes it the best. It's the passion behind the lines. You can really feel his pain and anger on it. He hasn't been able to tap into that on that same level since. He still puts out high quality music, but I don't think he'll top Goonbody