Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Both them niggas did the damn thang in they own way.

I grew up on CBo....one of the dopest niggaz on the west...still is.

And on this new shit....Mozzy is crackin....been crackin for a few years now.

Ive been ridin around playin his shit for damn near 5 years now....i felt like I was the only one....now you hear niggas left and right slappin his shit....and this is down here in SD.

Ahaha y'all some funny motherfuckers !!! Nothing like smoking a joint and coming on the siccness . @djcoma that was the best video I've seen in awhile !! I think rioccett loc is snorting protein cbo need to hit the homie up and tell him cut the YouTube Videos out .. he shouldn't be allowed to give his opinion on anything in public ! He go that look like he should of been in the Adams family . Got that look like he could of been in the mummy .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ahaha y'all some funny motherfuckers !!! Nothing like smoking a joint and coming on the siccness . @djcoma that was the best video I've seen in awhile !! I think rioccett loc is snorting protein cbo need to hit the homie up and tell him cut the YouTube Videos out .. he shouldn't be allowed to give his opinion on anything in public ! He go that look like he should of been in the Adams family . Got that look like he could of been in the mummy .
Maybe hes just like L @locsessj

Aug 23, 2017
I've been on these boards for a long time but never posted...

I work at CoreCivic La Palma Correctional Center in Arizona. It's all Cali inmates here. On the yard where I work it's all Nortenos, & blacks from all over (LA, Bay, SD, Sac), Crips & Bloods, including members from Oak Park & GBC. I BS with them all the time, talk about music etc. Since they're locked up they don't really know about the Bo & Mozzy beef. But one thing they do say, is Bo really is that dude in the streets, even though he's older & don't bang like he used to. Mozzy on the other hand, well... There's a lot of inmates in here from LA sets that say most of these rappers aren't doing what they say on wax.

Take it for what it's worth. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in to give everyone some insight. Carry on...