Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2017
Gotta say mozzy pretty well better than any mainstream "rapper" but come on, his demographic is kindergarten to grade 12 and all his friends who have the same name as him. His audience was dam near born with an iPhone plugged into their faces, of course he's gunna get views and followers and all that fake shit. But he still will never be on bo level in the underground or on the streets. Kind of feel bad for him, he prolly got some serious abandonment issues and who knows maybe bo banged his mom back in the day and he's resentful lol. Maybe he banged Versaceros mom too lol. Bo 1- mozzy -0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 18, 2006
Gas chamber is one of the best west coast albums ever... but these things arent mutually exclusive. A world exists in which Bo made a ton of classic material and mozzy is currently whats hot. It isnt all or nothing. Both things can be true
Mozzy doesnt even have any songs that stand out, his diss to Bo was technically good cuz of the beat. Most of his songs sound the same and hes not a well rounded rapper like J-Stalin nor does he have the catalog to even compete but cuz a bunch of youngsters that dont know shit about quality music are his nuts im suppose to be impressed by Mozzy foh.

Hes just really lucky the bar is so low these days. In the mid 90's there was at least 30 dope rappers in Northern Ca and Bo still stuck out from the rest. I bet they wont release the #s streamed/sold for Mozzys newest album. Dude is a dumbass that talks hella reckless and doesnt even have the pedigree to do so

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
You guys sound like the run dmc/public enemy fans who used to tell me 2pac and biggie were trash because "hip hop aint like it used to be"

I have Bo first 8 albums on tape, im far from a new jack that doesnt appreciate classic stuff. I grew up in that era.

1992 Camaros were pretty cool when they came out too... but someone shouldnt be faulted for also liking a modern car.

People would rather see division than just let someone appreciate both in their own context

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Gotta say mozzy pretty well better than any mainstream "rapper" but come on, his demographic is kindergarten to grade 12 and all his friends who have the same name as him. His audience was dam near born with an iPhone plugged into their faces, of course he's gunna get views and followers and all that fake shit. But he still will never be on bo level in the underground or on the streets. Kind of feel bad for him, he prolly got some serious abandonment issues and who knows maybe bo banged his mom back in the day and he's resentful lol. Maybe he banged Versaceros mom too lol. Bo 1- mozzy -0

This is definitely Tay. And he changed it to "iPhone "instead of whatever broke Obama phone he got lol.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Anybody who says CBo had the better song is either retarded or lying

All of social media is overwhelmingly in favor of Mozzy on this. From multiple platforms too.

This thread didn't need 40 pages to realize WCM is washed up lol.

Jan 18, 2006
You guys sound like the run dmc/public enemy fans who used to tell me 2pac and biggie were trash because "hip hop aint like it used to be"

I have Bo first 8 albums on tape, im far from a new jack that doesnt appreciate classic stuff. I grew up in that era.

1992 Camaros were pretty cool when they came out too... but someone shouldnt be faulted for also liking a modern car.

People would rather see division than just let someone appreciate both in their own context
I just explained to you as a rapper hes not in the same league as Stalin

Jan 18, 2006
Thats your opinion.

I like Stalin. To me hes the most currently relevant bay rapper... but I prefer Tim to Stalin. And that is simply an opinion
I will never knock anybodys opinion and just know when it comes to music i give everyone a fair shake and i like people in Mozzys own camp better then him

Aug 11, 2017

All of social media is overwhelmingly in favor of Mozzy on this. From multiple platforms too.

Just because a bunch of elementary school kids are bumping his shit doesn't make him a factor lol. Mozzy got no gas, may as well hitchhike. Besides you are about as bunk as some moldy leaf, you have no clout.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM

OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST ONE OF THE FEW WCM HATERS WHO DOESNT RESPECT WHAT KIND OF GROUNDWORK WE DID TO PAVE THE WAY FOR THE PPL YOU DICKRIDE

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I will never knock anybodys opinion and just know when it comes to music i give everyone a fair shake and i like people in Mozzys own camp better then him
Sometimes thats how it is... i remember when asap rocky was buzzin heavy, i actually preferred asap ferg.

40 always got more press than blegit, but im a legit fan.

Im just happy to get music i appreciate, however it comes

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
I DON'T DO FAKE ACCOUNTS. IM COOL WITH THE ONES I GOT. NO NEED TO HIDE MY FEELINGS BEHIND NEW PROFILES LIKE THESE OTHER CLOWNS AND FRAUDULENT RAPPERS ON HERE
Oh no you didn't take off caps lock and pretend to be your own son for a month??? LMAOOOOOO

all the sudden your reply within minutes from this account? Learn to internet...

Your a real life loser.

Yer life must be hopelessly pathetic. Youre on here writing paragraphs day in and day out.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST ONE OF THE FEW WCM HATERS WHO DOESNT RESPECT WHAT KIND OF GROUNDWORK WE DID TO PAVE THE WAY FOR THE PPL YOU DICKRIDE
1) I'm not a mozzy fan

2) it's not "my" opinion it's the OVERWHELMING response on MULTIPLE platforms.

You're delusional. And a False Flaggin Fake. But that's another subject

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
MY SON WAS SITTIN RIGHT THERE WITH ME. I WILL ADMIT TO COACHING HIM WHAT TO TYPE A FEW TIMES BUT THAT WAS DEFINITELY MY OLDEST SON WHO STARTED THE ACCOUNT AND WAS PROMOTING HERE 4 ME TIL HE GOT TIRED OF MFS TALKIN SHIT
There's no talking sense into the mentally challenged. Keep spending your days and nights writing paragraphs on here foo.

I think you're trying to convince yourself more than you trying to convince others good luck with that.

Deuces lol

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
CORRECTION....

Oh no you didn't take off caps lock and pretend to be your own son for a month??? LMAOOOOOO

all the sudden your reply within minutes from this account? Learn to internet...

Your a real life loser.

Yer life must be hopelessly pathetic. Youre on here writing paragraphs day in and day out.
I WRITE PARAGRAPHS CUZ I CAN. AND THEYRE FILLED WITH TRUTH A HATER LIKE U COULD LEARN FROM.
AND ITS YOURE NOT YOUR.
WHO'S THE REAL LOSER??
"YOU'RE" BLOWIN "YOUR" OWN COVER IDIOT.
I PUT IT ON YOUR MAMA AND MINE THAT NEW ACCOUNT ISNT ME BUT THINK WHATEVER U WANT. IDRGAF
#YUP YUP