Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I dont think out of towners know the context of saying "zilla killa''... they probably think zilla=mozzy...but it doesnt.

So even Bo's claim of keeping it man to man was a crock of shit. That would be the equivalent of Tim saying "im a cbo, N.C.crip car killa".... that includes a shit ton of people.

Jan 18, 2006
Ahah I'm to high for this shit ! You siccness motherfuckers will never be happy, till a rip post is made !!! Call me " old " but I like C-BO's more mozzy had to bring out a 100 people and make a quick video and then run to LA ! C-BO shot a semi real video and was alone in the video that right there tells you a lot about someone's character. And you can what you want but c-bo video got more views on YouTube !! Isn't that what's this is all about ? Me personally mozzy should of never entertained the question and just moved on . And mozzy can't " win " this cause lavish d like him or not he been gassin on mozzy for like 5 years .
to much dickriding for the dude that has the local buzz right now. The clown is beefen with legends right now cuz he knows hes hit his peak. Bo's song was better, reminded me of the old Bo. Mozzy wasnt really saying anything, had like 1 good line

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Historically when you look back at diss tracks, the more impactful one is often remembered. Not always the one with the best bars.

Hit Em Up is iconic for how blatantly disrespectful it was.
People fondly remember ether for the bars...but also always remember Jay said he leaves condoms on Nas baby seat...

Feb 11, 2006
Historically when you look back at diss tracks, the more impactful one is often remembered. Not always the one with the best bars.

Hit Em Up is iconic for how blatantly disrespectful it was.
People fondly remember ether for the bars...but also always remember Jay said he leaves condoms on Nas baby seat...
Super ugly was better than ether imo so I hear you ...

Aug 17, 2002
It could b3 fake news. There is money in It, just hover over current events and write some click bait you know will get attention. You can tell they just took a screenshot of dude from the video and said look that's him. Genius for what it is lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
LoL

Massive Bo Fan for years ..grew up on his shit But yo that Video was straight up DOG SHIT. ...To the point of emmbarrasing ....cool song and all that but the pen and pixel type settings and Dog shit special effects of bo rappin from a casket looking like it's shot in a fuckin 17th century french whore house aint cutting it B

.....just my honest opinion..also would rather hear Bo over some b more modern beats as that shit sound hella old....
only person not blinded by hatred for mozzy talking some sense in here

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Why all the hatred for Bo? He had Sac on his back for years and represented for y'all hard. I know you're only as good as your last game but damn y'all can't just be fans without picking sides? You got to disrespect the OG like he ain't one of the realist dudes to come out of that region? When Bo had the streets he was still active putting in work. Him, X and Lynch were Sac but 2 Pac immortalized Bo in hip hop history. Give that man his respect. He earned it from the block to the booth. And Mozzy's dope. He's on. He got the streets and he deserves all the love he's receiving. Hopefully when it's all said and done their will be a mutual respect outside of the politics for what they've done for Sacramento. Just a thought. And S/O to Killa Tay you're a legend too big homie. Fuck what a hater talking bout. The impact was made 💯

Jul 5, 2009
Why all the hatred for Bo? He had Sac on his back for years and represented for y'all hard. I know you're only as good as your last game but damn y'all can't just be fans without picking sides? You got to disrespect the OG like he ain't one of the realist dudes to come out of that region? When Bo had the streets he was still active putting in work. Him, X and Lynch were Sac but 2 Pac immortalized Bo in hip hop history. Give that man his respect. He earned it from the block to the booth. And Mozzy's dope. He's on. He got the streets and he deserves all the love he's receiving. Hopefully when it's all said and done their will be a mutual respect outside of the politics for what they've done for Sacramento. Just a thought. And S/O to Killa Tay you're a legend too big homie. Fuck what a hater talking bout. The impact was made 💯
Tay is on here giving contributions to the boards. Thanks to him. Nothing against anybody else on here.

Feb 14, 2004
I don't think it's disrespectful it's just disappointing he had two weeks to respond I think expectations were higher... mozzy can never have albums better than early bo locc