Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Ahah I'm to high for this shit ! You siccness motherfuckers will never be happy, till a rip post is made !!! Call me " old " but I like C-BO's more mozzy had to bring out a 100 people and make a quick video and then run to LA ! C-BO shot a semi real video and was alone in the video that right there tells you a lot about someone's character. And you can what you want but c-bo video got more views on YouTube !! Isn't that what's this is all about ? Me personally mozzy should of never entertained the question and just moved on . And mozzy can't " win " this cause lavish d like him or not he been gassin on mozzy for like 5 years .

Mar 5, 2014
Probably a rumor... but it been buzzing for about an hr that there was just a shooting on 24th.

Even if it is a rumor, reality is it wont be tim or bo in the crossfire if this sparks some shit
somebody said the same shit said it happened 3 hrs after the diss I looked up sac homicides 2day there's been 2 but not on 24th 1 was a female and 1 was someone 21 niggas was lyin on it til further notice.........

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
If you stricly look and only compare the 2 disses than I wont say Bo took an L. I do think Mozzy's beat was a lot doper but the lyrics from C-Bo was better. Than again...it was nothing too impressive just a couple of heard lines

I also think he should've shot in in Sac but I guess he wants his people to stay out of this beef

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
It ain't the dopest beat C-Bo has rapped on but it ain't that bad as some people are saying, I mean his beats from the AWOL days were some of the best from west coast rap so thats why a lot of ppl are disappointed with C-Bo's current beats, but I think this song is bumpable and I could smoke a blunt to this in my ride.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
It ain't the dopest beat C-Bo has rapped on but it ain't that bad as some people are saying, I mean his beats from the AWOL days were some of the best from west coast rap so thats why a lot of ppl are disappointed with C-Bo's current beats, but I think this song is bumpable and I could smoke a blunt to this in my ride.
that shit is being slapped all over Highlands, I've heard it about 10 times yesterday and today

Feb 11, 2006
LoL

Massive Bo Fan for years ..grew up on his shit But yo that Video was straight up DOG SHIT. ...To the point of emmbarrasing ....cool song and all that but the pen and pixel type settings and Dog shit special effects of bo rappin from a casket looking like it's shot in a fuckin 17th century french whore house aint cutting it B

.....just my honest opinion..also would rather hear Bo over some b more modern beats as that shit sound hella old....