Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Lmfao this shit hella weak... wanna go online say fuck zilla, zilla killa, preview diss tracks and revoke passes....

BUT when a diss drops w a video in the city he is no longer allowed in you stfu real quick........ that aint MOB or gangster or whatever retarded name u wanna give it. end of story, lock this thread up and take that L to the classic section...

Gotta rename the thread to something epic tho.
Then you drop this bullshit lmfao

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WHEN I FIRST WATCHED IT I THOUGHT IT WASNT THAT GREAT HONESTLY AND THE ENERGY WASNT THERE BUT THEN THE MORE I WATCHED IT AND LISTENED 2 THE WORDS IT HIT HOME A LIL MORE AND I FELT THE TRUTH IN THE LYRICS. IM A FAN OF BO WHEN HE RAPS MORE AGGRESSIVELY BUT OF COURSE THIS IS JUST ONE SONG AND AFTER HEARING SOME OF THE OTHER SONGS WITH DIFFERENT ENERGY 4 THE ALBUM I BELIEVE THIS ONE SERVES ITS PURPOSE AND WAS MORE OF A REALITY REPLY THAN A DISS. THAT IS ALL.
YALL HAVE FUN WITH IT.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think life should move on from here, two lackluster songs, if anything let the "troops" continue it from here, niether one of them should have shit to say from this point anyway unless attempting to gain something off of it, and i don't feel like either of them niggas NEED this..so might as well let ya homies from your crew handle the rest of the light work and them two can just let it be on sight or whatever. i ain't really interested in hearing
a second response from either and i like both as rappers.. but a second song would be a lil corny.. if not from respective crew members continuing said beef.

almost always, second diss songs suck worse anyway.
fifty leven typos edited due to my iphone. exscuse that.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
rather see someone random fun of emozzys shit bag
i guess i feel like if you didn't do what you was supposed to do in round 1
fuck a round two
nas ain't have to say shit after ether nah mean
i just don't see point of a round two but if fans want i why not i guess?

ppl who want a round two like mr. g are only asking for more music and y not
i guess i feel like they should just let that be reason to move on and make more music on they own tip w ppl watching

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
fuck a round two
But you made a good point earlier. Another case of black men attacking each other and it is being cheered on by us fans. Imagine the possibillities for change if brothas united for a positive cause.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
But you made a good point earlier. Another case of black men attacking each other which is being cheered on by us fans. Imagine the possibillities for change if brothas united for a positive cause.
agreed.. but you know, just like me... the majority ain't tryna hear that shit. would be dope to see a positive change though.

i think it's up to us black men to start being bigger and better leaders of our craft.
without seeming corny sayin that yknow

it's also up to other cultures to respect and follow suit.

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
fuck a round two

ppl who want a round two like mr. g are only asking for more music and y not
i guess i feel like they should just let that be reason to move on and make more music on they own tip w ppl watching
I see what your saying but wit tha nas thing but there's been other fueds that last longer Get the best stages cuz you hear them and retort and get more fired up.

It's a clean song and when I say "just enough"
It was looking like mozzy had the walk off win with the timed delay. People say c-bos social media demeanor changed after new era new king...This song I'm sure is strong enough not to ignore so c-bo did his job and back in it. Had this been dropped within 72hrs of the video the fans would be split more down the line.

These hoods always gonna fued. Bloods n crips will always funk. Hood fools will always set shit off. I don't wish extra action in these streets I want premiere gangsta rap entertainment

Gas One

May 24, 2006
definitely nothing wrong with just wanting music to spawn in behalf and i'm with you on that bro

i just don't know if i care that it continues to be diss records.

on one end, diss records and battles have always been part of hip hop and rap music from the beginning of time

on a second tip it's self destructive when it's becomes street/gang involved..goes a little past rap music.

i think at the end of it all .. we either want.. entertainment, or music.
maybe even a mix of both, depending on what one considers entertaining.
am i right?

Last edited: