Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
YES HE IS AND ITS BEING RELEASED BY HIP HOP DX. IT WAS REVIEWED FRIDAY SO IT SHOULD BE ON THE WAY THIS UPCOMING WEEK. HE ALSO HAS PLANS TO SHOOT HIS VIDEO TO "REP MY CITY" WHICH I THINK IS ONE OF HIS HOTTEST SONGS IN SACRAMENTO IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IM NOT GONNA KEEP GOING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT IT BUT IT JUST KINDA DISAPPOINTS ME THAT AFTER ALL THE WORK HE'S DONE AND GOOD MUSIC HE'S GIVEN PPL THAT SO MANY NAY SAYERS WANNA COUNT HIM OUT. IM GLAD HE'S BEIN MORE SILENT LATELY THO CUZ I DO BELIEVE HIS NEW MUSIC WILL DO THE TALKIN. HOPE U APPRECIATE THE INFO
#TEAM WCM

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I'll be checking for the song.

My expectations are low at this point, but if this "beef" ends up sparking a good song from Bo, theres that.

Tim got momentum now, no diss song is gonna slow him down. Only in the minds of those who still live in 1996. Good or bad, the release of 1up Top was documented on damn near every music outlet in the Usa.

I think if Bo drops a good diss it will get a little burn too

Apr 25, 2002
HES NOT PICKING UP NEW FANS WITH THAT....
Song was mediocre - shit got me sleepy it was so damn sloowwwww.

And the video was dreadful.

It took him that long to come up with that?

Hold that L Bo. Mozzy bodied you. Bo - and the Gardens for that matter- look spooked as fuck to respond.