Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
I NEVER SAID NOBODY FELL BACK. FACT.
I SPOKE ON BO HAVING HIS KIDS SO AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WAS NOT LIKELY.
AND I SPOKE ON IT BEING CHESS NOT CHECKERS TO BO. I BELIEVE HIM HAVING SOLID MUSIC IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM THAN WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT HIS REACTION TIME TO A DISS RECORD CUZ MOST PPL JUST NEED SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYWAY.
I'VE SEEN THE VIDEO ALREADY SO ITS NO BIG DEAL TO ME. THE FOCUS IS ON THE ENTIRE RECORD FROM A BUSINESS STAND POINT NOT JUST ONE SONG.
ITS ASHAMED HOW PPL WILL TURN ON SOMEONE SOLID CUZ THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT IT. I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT BITCHES DO.
AT THIS POINT IF I WAS HIM, I WOULD MAKE PPL BUY THE WHOLE ALBUM JUST TO HEAR THE REPLY BECUZ PPL HAVE JUMPED THE GUN AND MADE THEIR OPINIONS ANYWAY.
#YUP YUP
that actually would be a good tatic makin niggas buyin the album to hear the diss........If he never said he not dissin then excuse my earlier reply but at this point both went at each others as mcs on some hip hop shit as well as hood shit the hood shit I kan give a fuck about that's they bizz as far as how they wanna move as men but as a mc/a rapper/a gangsta music rapper/as a competitor he gotta come with a diss Mozzy did move strategic or the niggas behind mozzy because of the album he had komin out Bo should do the same he don't need a immediate diss he should wait until his album bouta drop and drop some dope shit but the production gotta be on point he should go as far as to get a juneonnabeat beat if they kan get some good disses goin that would be good as far as hip hop/rap is concerned

Feb 19, 2015
I NEVER SAID NOBODY FELL BACK. FACT.
I SPOKE ON BO HAVING HIS KIDS SO AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WAS NOT LIKELY.
AND I SPOKE ON IT BEING CHESS NOT CHECKERS TO BO. I BELIEVE HIM HAVING SOLID MUSIC IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM THAN WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT HIS REACTION TIME TO A DISS RECORD CUZ MOST PPL JUST NEED SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYWAY.
I'VE SEEN THE VIDEO ALREADY SO ITS NO BIG DEAL TO ME. THE FOCUS IS ON THE ENTIRE RECORD FROM A BUSINESS STAND POINT NOT JUST ONE SONG.
ITS ASHAMED HOW PPL WILL TURN ON SOMEONE SOLID CUZ THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT IT. I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT BITCHES DO.
AT THIS POINT IF I WAS HIM, I WOULD MAKE PPL BUY THE WHOLE ALBUM JUST TO HEAR THE REPLY BECUZ PPL HAVE JUMPED THE GUN AND MADE THEIR OPINIONS ANYWAY.
#YUP YUP

bro this is hip hop .. since inception, there's been winners and losers in rap beefs. not sayin it's over, but right now mozzy is winnin. period.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WELL SORRY 2 INFORM YOU BUT IN REALITY...WHAT PPL THINK DOESN'T PAY BILLS OR PUT $ IN YOUR POCKET....PLAYING YOUR CARDS RIGHT DOES. IN THIS SITUATION, IT IS WHAT IT IS...AND BEING PRESSURED BY FANS AND WEIRDOS WITH OPINIONS WOULD BE MORE DETRIMENTAL TO A CAREER THAN TAKING TIME TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND GIVE THE PPL WHO ACTUALLY WRITE THE CHECKS WHAT THEY WANT, WHEN THEY WANT IT AND HOW THEY WANT IT.
#FACTS OF LIFE

Nov 27, 2014
K Tay was a rapper he is freinds with C Bo he's been to many states and has done shows ... wikipedia he's not a bad guy he actually says some common sense sometimes