Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2017
To the man known as Tay Capone |
I’m going to splash your dome with this acetone |
Boasting about moving weight for that gouda to stack |
But the only weight you move is that foopa in order to fap |
You’re not pushing bed rock; you’re no barney rubble |
Your flow is limp as a wet sock; you’re hardly trouble |
Entertaining as a pet rock; a body to crumble |
You claim to make moves like table top chess |
But your keyboard proves it’s all fable like the Loch-Ness |
Your persona is of pseudo intellect; pure delusions of grandeur |
We know that is suspect; put your illusions out to pasture |
Your anecdote is fiction; that hocus pocus |
A turncoat of contradiction; the diagnosis is psychosis |
If your raps were real you’d be self snitching; those tacit-admissions |
Committing perjury with those lip flaps and flaccid depictions |
Spitting rhymes of nursery are no base to counteract these acid inflictions |
You’re a joke; you haven’t got a pot to piss in |
You’re so broke you can’t even afford shop-lifting |
Looking like a fucking pipsqueak pan-handler |
I’m coming with this blitzkrieg like a damn panzer |
Your up shit creek with your sham candor |

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My first go round of the album I was disappointed but not really cause the last few projects didn't really impress....im still waitin for somethin to top gangland landscape.....BUT on my 2nd and 3rd listen....the album is quite alright.....DONT YOU & UNFORTUNATE are a couple favs right now

Sep 5, 2013
My first go round of the album I was disappointed but not really cause the last few projects didn't really impress....im still waitin for somethin to top gangland landscape.....BUT on my 2nd and 3rd listen....the album is quite alright.....DONT YOU & UNFORTUNATE are a couple favs right now
Gangland Landscape was good. Yellow Tape Activities I like more. Goonbody Embodiement I thought was his best. Don't think he ever tops that. Haven't listen to 1uptop yet.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I NEVER SAID NOBODY FELL BACK. FACT.
I SPOKE ON BO HAVING HIS KIDS SO AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WAS NOT LIKELY.
AND I SPOKE ON IT BEING CHESS NOT CHECKERS TO BO. I BELIEVE HIM HAVING SOLID MUSIC IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM THAN WHAT PPL THINK ABOUT HIS REACTION TIME TO A DISS RECORD CUZ MOST PPL JUST NEED SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT ANYWAY.
I'VE SEEN THE VIDEO ALREADY SO ITS NO BIG DEAL TO ME. THE FOCUS IS ON THE ENTIRE RECORD FROM A BUSINESS STAND POINT NOT JUST ONE SONG.
ITS ASHAMED HOW PPL WILL TURN ON SOMEONE SOLID CUZ THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT IT. I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT BITCHES DO.
AT THIS POINT IF I WAS HIM, I WOULD MAKE PPL BUY THE WHOLE ALBUM JUST TO HEAR THE REPLY BECUZ PPL HAVE JUMPED THE GUN AND MADE THEIR OPINIONS ANYWAY.
#YUP YUP

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Gangland Landscape was good. Yellow Tape Activities I like more. Goonbody Embodiement I thought was his best. Don't think he ever tops that. Haven't listen to 1uptop yet.

i forgot about yellow tape activities...i do remember liking that one as well.....goonbody embodiement not so much but now imma go back and listen

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
It's no rumor when the video is on the tube-of-you.
YEH SINCE U WANNA ACT LIKE A DONT KNOW...IT WAS EDITED.
BUT ANYWAY, EVERYTIME A NEW FAKE PROFILE SHOWS UP TALKIN SHIT TO ME...I ALWAYS THINK ITS THE SAME COWARD. JUST FYI. I MUSTVE POWERFUCKED YOUR BITCH IN THE MOUTH 4 U TO BE SUCH A TAY HATER.
HAVE FUN THO...IM NOT GONE PAY U MUCH ATTENTION BUT AS ALWAYS I WILL CORRECT WHATS NOT THE TRUTH.
#WCM

Aug 18, 2017
YEH SINCE U WANNA ACT LIKE A DONT KNOW...IT WAS EDITED.
BUT ANYWAY, EVERYTIME A NEW FAKE PROFILE SHOWS UP TALKIN SHIT TO ME...I ALWAYS THINK ITS THE SAME COWARD. JUST FYI. I MUSTVE POWERFUCKED YOUR BITCH IN THE MOUTH 4 U TO BE SUCH A TAY HATER.
HAVE FUN THO...IM NOT GONE PAY U MUCH ATTENTION BUT AS ALWAYS I WILL CORRECT WHATS NOT THE TRUTH.
#WCM
It's called ball busting. I don't know you from a fart in a crowded elevator. Wash the sand out of that vagina. You should of wrote a few bars back. Nothing wrong with a little friendly roasting.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
It's called ball busting. I don't know you from a fart in a crowded elevator. Wash the sand out of that vagina. You should of wrote a few bars back. Nothing wrong with a little friendly roasting.
NAH IM GOOD.
IF THE CLOWNS DON'T TAKE OFF THE MASK NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR SAY THEY ARE STILL A CLOWN 2 ME. YOU'RE THE ONE LOOKING 4 ATTENTION AND DOIN THE ENTERTAINING AND ALLEGED "ROASTING"
#NOT MY JOB (IN MY BEST MAC DRE VOICE)

Aug 18, 2017
NAH IM GOOD.
IF THE CLOWNS DON'T TAKE OFF THE MASK NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR SAY THEY ARE STILL A CLOWN 2 ME. YOU'RE THE ONE LOOKING 4 ATTENTION AND DOIN THE ENTERTAINING AND ALLEGED "ROASTING"
#NOT MY JOB (IN MY BEST MAC DRE VOICE)
I don't creep with a mask on. Pun intended.

They fiending for disses. Why don't you "flood the market?" Or are you out of tall tales to tell?

I have some fresh refrigerator boxes you can cut up for those need help signs.