Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I make $90,000 a year but after taxes, child support and court ordered health care (Kaiser for 3 $700 a month), living in the Bay Area I'm still considering a second fucking job. I'll wait tables after work make $100 in tips a couple nights a week in the city I don't giva fuck what people say. I wouldn't deliver pizza cuz not enough tips

Jun 21, 2006
Why do old rappers need to stop doing music but old ass rockers can tour forever ?
Yea man, I cant wait for the release of mobb grandfather part 27 in the year 2035.

Cbo will be like the Mick Jagger of gangsta rap. Still doing drive by's, dealing drugs and running from the police at age 75.

On a real note:
I respect C-bo for putting Sac (and G-rap) on the map. Back in the nineties he was one of the dopest rappers. I'm personally not feeling his post 2000 albums. It seems like the anger and lyrical content he used to have in his songs (stuff like americas nightmare, deadly game, ghetto flight) isn't there anymore. If he still making money, he should continue rapping. I'm sure there's plenty of people still buying his cd's.

I just wanna hear his mozzy diss song. Would be tight if he fucked Mozzy up lyrically like he used to in the good old days

Feb 23, 2014
Bo isn't on their level and if he hasn't by this age, he never will.

Most of the people you mentioned have other streams of income and investments, not just rap. I'm sure Bo has some property or something?

I made 27 (21usd) mill on my last business sale and started with $0. I never brag because money brings fake friends. I have been here since 2002 and made 1 friend lol.

I'm leaving for good after 15 years and this will be my second last post. You seem like a nice dude, so if you want my advice take it, if not, don't.

Invest in yourself.
Off top .. ima stand up dude.. priciate the debate . . But in my understanding after u make millions and live a life style like dat u tend to look down on others who don't have it as good as u.. maybe u should come back and look were u started.. maybe it would be a humbling experience lol but that is dope that u made it in business... I'm sure u got alot of game to give... And I wouldn't mind soaking sum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2006
Bo isn't on their level and if he hasn't by this age, he never will.

Most of the people you mentioned have other streams of income and investments, not just rap. I'm sure Bo has some property or something?

I made 27 (21usd) mill on my last business sale and started with $0. I never brag because money brings fake friends. I have been here since 2002 and made 1 friend lol.

I'm leaving for good after 15 years and this will be my second last post. You seem like a nice dude, so if you want my advice take it, if not, don't.

Invest in yourself.
you only have one friend because no one like you Namo.

Feb 27, 2017
i have not read everyone's responses to this beef..... do you think this is some yuk type of bull shit with game? like doing this to come up ? I could see some bay rappers doing some shit like this.....

Especially a thug like mozzy who brings out a lot of albums and doesn't get sales but makes his money obviously in other ways.... His new cd is relaly good. just picked it up! Thanks for the info siccness!

ur thoughts about real or fake? cause this funk is random as fuck? what was the reason?

Feb 10, 2006
i have not read everyone's responses to this beef..... do you think this is some yuk type of bull shit with game? like doing this to come up ? I could see some bay rappers doing some shit like this.....

Especially a thug like mozzy who brings out a lot of albums and doesn't get sales but makes his money obviously in other ways.... His new cd is relaly good. just picked it up! Thanks for the info siccness!

ur thoughts about real or fake? cause this funk is random as fuck? what was the reason?

nah if this were on sum yuk n game shit there would have been like 4 disses from each cats by now lol. Yuk damn near killed games rep with the breathe video. I do think this is a come up from both camps tho, why not get a lot of recognition dissing a legend like bo? Dude was a rider with Pac. Same goes for bo, mozzy been on the hype last few years and a lot of ppl are checcin for him. about it real or fake, at the end of the day its about money. so in a sense it is BUT both of these hoods been funkin wit each other for many moons.

Mar 5, 2014
Niggas loosin my respect Nazi's is in sac holdin get togethers to rep they racist shit and niggas hidin out no confrontation no nothing niggas got hella shit to say bout the next black man but actin like bitches when its a racists as far as I'm concerned both niggas lost this shit for that if cbo kan put a ban on mozzy where's a ban for the kkk if mozzy and lac is so kalled kings of sac wheres the attack on the Nazis shit is goofy