Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2014
I was born in 80. If your still rapping at 50 years old, your a fucking loser. If you are still worshipping said 50 year old rapper, you are an even bigger loser.
SHIT If he still GETN money at 50 why should he stop? There's no age limit on GETN money no matter the occupation...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2016
SHIT If he still GETN money at 50 why should he stop? There's no age limit on GETN money no matter the occupation...

I mean if he GETN money how is that associated with being a loser?

If I work at dominos in my 50s, I'm a fucking loser, regardless of GETN money

Life is about levels and it's clear some of you are stuck on level 1

Feb 23, 2014
If I work at dominos in my 50s, I'm a fucking loser, regardless of GETN money

Life is about levels and it's clear some of you are stuck on level 1
Lmao HAHAHA well now dominoes at 50 is sumn else... but clearly I can name alot of people dats 50 or above or almost there that RAP Still that's checking a large bag from music...

Feb 23, 2014
Really? like who?
Come on man u serious? U think E40 broke? Spice 1 still checking thousands.. too short still checking!! I mean I could keep goin but I guess u proly talking bout sumbody u hating on and think dey broke or GETN no money from music . Is that it.. or u just hating on people that rap? Becuz in other genres people make thousands of dollars and millions and they over 50 lol. so u proly should norrow it down and tell us who u think is broke that's rapping still?
Shit lynch over 50 and he still GETN large RAP money... if a man is making a living from music and he over 50 ! by all means he is no loser... now the only losers I see mostly be on here worried bout another man's pockets.. not suggesting u.. but in general.. shit I'm just being honest...
LOL my opinion

Feb 23, 2014
And ima just be real here for a min... we're I come from there is not alot of opportunities.. it's alot of poverty in my city.. so even if a man is working at dominoes he doin better than most and handling his bizness.. so why would he be a loser ? I'm just curious of ur life now ! U from a sliver spoon family? So judgemental it seems... from me coming from were I grew up sumtimes being homeless doin what u had to do.. shit I salute anybody trying make a dollar in anyway they can if it is RAP lol
So if u don't agree with anything I said u not real or deffintly never been thru no real SHIT cuz calling sumbody a loser ? Lol is pretty odd if that man is making a buck.. maybe a loser should be a drug addict who got kids but he insists on still wasting his life in drugs and not facing responsibilities

Jun 21, 2016
Come on man u serious? U think E40 broke? Spice 1 still checking thousands.. too short still checking!! I mean I could keep goin but I guess u proly talking bout sumbody u hating on and think dey broke or GETN no money from music . Is that it.. or u just hating on people that rap? Becuz in other genres people make thousands of dollars and millions and they over 50 lol. so u proly should norrow it down and tell us who u think is broke that's rapping still?
Shit lynch over 50 and he still GETN large RAP money... if a man is making a living from music and he over 50 ! by all means he is no loser... now the only losers I see mostly be on here worried bout another man's pockets.. not suggesting u.. but in general.. shit I'm just being honest...
LOL my opinion

Bo isn't on their level and if he hasn't by this age, he never will.

Most of the people you mentioned have other streams of income and investments, not just rap. I'm sure Bo has some property or something?

I made 27 (21usd) mill on my last business sale and started with $0. I never brag because money brings fake friends. I have been here since 2002 and made 1 friend lol.

I'm leaving for good after 15 years and this will be my second last post. You seem like a nice dude, so if you want my advice take it, if not, don't.

Invest in yourself.