Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Why would mozzy send props to niggas his hood is beefin with tho? Has C-Bo ever addressed Snubbz?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Kk74LGtVM[/video]

I dont bang but i get it. I feel as tho regardless of whether you was there when the fonk started or you just grew up in it, if they ya enemies then thats just what it is. Pioneer or not...if you from the other side then its fuck you...point blank.....especially if blood has been shed.

Could he be the peace maker?....anythings possible

Mozzy is the one on that platform right now and he has a voice and is makin it be heard, and some niggas is not likin it.

I just wish the best for everyone involved.

Props: Joey and Joey

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Didn't Bo say fuck zillas like a year or 2 back? Mozzy still supposed to kiss his ass after that? Yall funny lol. There aint been no love there for a while but lol @ thinking mozzy needs this for promo.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ayo, my guys
hip me onto a small technicality of this whole situation cuz i dont get it.

youre telling me, that mozzy
said in a interview 'yo im funkin with lynch, im funkin with c-bo'
and that was the FIRST COMMENT that was made, to make c-bo make a video?

nothing happened before that, to cause this?
i'd find it weird that c-bo nor lynch knew that they were 'funking', why would a comment like that make someone triggered?

like if they was funking , did c-bo not know? how did all this start?
cuz i dont hear anyone mentioning a past comment, post, youtube, tweet, etc that was the seed to all this 'funking'

if its just the fact that mozzy is being goofy and talking about he funking with people just to kinda over-sensationalize his own buzz, then i see a reason to be like yo dude you kinda gay, we putting you on time out

i thought for a second maybe theres something deeper than the surface of this, all them mozzy niggas bloods correct, lynch and bo being crips...for instance, i know in san diego how music works is alot of people wont fuck with a nigga who runs with someone they funk with in the streets gang wise, just off of association of whom they may know or run with, mighta be best friends with a nigga that shot your relly...after niggas passed about 30 years old that shit chilled out, but thats the only reason i can think of that would be a reason why they would be 'funking' over anything...id expect both bo and lynch who have put classics out, had they time when they were on.....so no reason to hate on the young nigga just accomplishing what you was accomplishing 20 years ago....i know they too old and mature to be hating on that at all.

and i also dont see any angle mozzy would gain to funk with any of them. hes in a good position buzz wise right now and should damn near have blinders on....all he gotta do is keep working on his craft and show the people hes taking rap as serious as the buzz he got....and the nigga might break through out of the under-mainstream-street genre if he just sticks to rapping and putting music out that impresses 'us'....

all this shit to me is crab in a barrel type shit
let that young nigga get his money
if yall aint funkin say that

oh and just one other comment... any nigga saying 'your pass is revoked from this city' is on that good high.... nigga you gon set up barracades and toll roads? funny when a nigga start feelin himself so bad that he think he can stop any one nigga from coming to that city. c-bo gon raise 5.6 million to set up CCTV citywide in sacramento to eradicate the mozzies.
(isnt 'mozzy' australian for 'mosquito'?)

nigga said he gon snatch every dread out his hair

hahahahahaha

edit: HA HA!
*very rare* 2nd edit: your brody c-bo said he was gonna make mozzy look like 'the mac daddy' from the rap group kriss kross when he suffered from alopecia

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
I stay out of Mozzy threads--it's not for me. I'm old or out of touch or whatever the fuck...

But to the comments on some " C-Bo is old and irrelevant, Lynch hasn't made dope music since the 90's.." tip-----Let's be honest, wether you fuck with Mozzy's music heavy, or haven't made it through a whole verse of his I think both extremes can agree----Mozzy has YET to release a project that can be compared to Gas Chamber or Season of the Siccness.

Does Mozzy have a "Rest in Piss" or a "Bald Head Nut" type record yet? And by that I mean a song---an Anthem, that a whole crowd of people hear and cant wait to rap as loudly as possible word for word? I don't know about that...I'm skeptical.

Maybe this isn't even that type of funk--maybe it's all political.

But as far as RAPPING goes--lets be clear, and not kid ourselves. Lynch and C-Bo have some Shaq sized shoes that have yet to be filled by this new breed of Sac Rappers.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Im gonna qualify this by saying I fuck with old Bo heavy (have his first 8 on tape)... but i really dont think outsiders understand sac politics. Op been at war with the Gardens for 30 years. This aint a "new" beef. Months ago Bo posted a video talkin bout hes the king zilla killa. And he aint did shit... now this. And whats Tim done? Hes made less threats and internet tough guy shit than Bo, thats for sure... its weird to see the guy idolized as probably the most street rap dude in Cali history, resort to internet antics. It isnt a good look. It screams of attention seeking behavior... i fuck with bo old catalog tough, and still somewhat peruse the new shit, but this aint a good look imo.
Bald Head Nut... 141k views in 3 years
Rest in piss.... 2m views in 4 years.
Bladadah... 8mil views in 2 years.
Like it or not, ppl are rocking with mozzy music.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
I
But to the comments on some " C-Bo is old and irrelevant, Lynch hasn't made dope music since the 90's.."
Does Mozzy have a "Rest in Piss" or a "Bald Head Nut" type record yet?
Mozzy's "perk callin" has 12.5 MILLION views
C-bo's most viewed video has 400k lol

im not even a big mozzy fan, but people are ignoring the fact that this a whole new era of rap and could almost even be considered a different music genre.

old heads have a bias because they grew up on the artists of that era, just like the generation before them, and so on.

Oct 19, 2008
but the albums they sold speaks volume, over a YouTube click, esp for the times

Careless less about the drama nor have I've listened to mozzy since he got on...but to say in the interview that anyone younger better show him respect for what he's done for Sac? He best do the same, if he in that mindset.

Regardless it's getting ppl talking and hopefully no bs happens and sales go up for all artists mentioned or views lol:siccness:

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
I seen celly ru post a old instagram video of cbo's from 2015 it's the one where he was talking shit about one mob I think that might be the reason mozzy acts the way he does... he also points out that cbo said fuck zillas now fuck mozzy should've just said that from the get go

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
I dont think people realise how connected cbo really is throughout cali, this is gonna be a problem for mozzy, plus the mozzy camp isnt on good terms with their biggest fanbase "the bay" after emozzy said fuck the bay. Mozzy and his crew remind me of a bunch of senseless kids..i saw a video of mozzy arguing with a woman in a restaurant..he got all hyped up like he was a superthug for arguing with a woman lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
They should fight one on one not sure if the beef will be over cause their hoods been beefing for years ones a blood ones a crip lol