Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
"I can't wait to here that new c-bo diss track"
-no one under 30

Lol both u foos is old broke bums.
AND YOURE THE TYPE OF GUY 2 GET SLAPPED BY YOUR ELDER 4 BEIN DISRESPECTFUL.
JUST WAIT TIL I GET A CANE....I'LL WHUP YOUR ASS UP AND DOWN THE STREET AND MAKE U SAY WORLDSTAR WHILE MY OLDER HOMIE C BO FILMS IT. LOL
#WCM STYLE

Feb 19, 2015
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVI7divev3g[/ame]

what happened to the diss track lynch posted at the end of this video tho??

he said it took 20 mins to record then took all the videos down .. then told me "you'll see" when i asked him why he took them down lolsmh

Nov 27, 2014
They didn't think Mozzy was going to respond so quick so they recorded there's were about to hit upload then seen Mozzy's shit and said abort threw there shit in the trash slapped the producer and started writing something better lol

Apr 5, 2016
AND YOURE THE TYPE OF GUY 2 GET SLAPPED BY YOUR ELDER 4 BEIN DISRESPECTFUL.
JUST WAIT TIL I GET A CANE....I'LL WHUP YOUR ASS UP AND DOWN THE STREET AND MAKE U SAY WORLDSTAR WHILE MY OLDER HOMIE C BO FILMS IT. LOL
#WCM STYLE
You hoed up when you were pretending to be your own son. You PMed me and I shot u tha info where u cood see me at, but then crickets. Tha info still stands. Pull up like pampers grandpa.

Feb 19, 2015
he already had the track done a week ago .. shoulda dropped it then tbh

i think they lightweight worried not to get shot up by some dumb kids tryna earn stripes over this so both lynch n bo movin cautiously.

mozzy don't give a fuck cuz he know ain't nobody touchin him over this .. but some of these kids nowadays is petty as fuck

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
That's a terrible analogy. Since Lebron and Jordan didn't invent basketball. Lynch and C-Bo are The Godfathers of Sacramento rap. They opened the doors for rappers like Mozzy. So you're supposed to pay homage or at least not kick dirt on another man's name if you're not trying to acknowlege them as people you owe shit to
word!This is why the east coast is soooo much more sucessful in HIPHOP ..they respect the roots and work with eachother