Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Shits a joke... bo aint made a relevant album since the 90s. Im sure Bo would knock Tims head off his shoulders. Bo like 6' 250, Tim like 5'5" 140. That dont impress me. Snubbz has talked wayyy more shit than Tim on Bo. Granted, hes locked away... but honestly Tim an easy target for Bo cuz he knoes hed mop him and Tim got alot to lose at this point. Bo comin off salty... and idc how hard Bo is, its laughable if he thinks he has pull to revoke passes.. OP has never, ever gave a damn about anyone else in Sac. Last thing on a Zillas mind is "ya, we gotta listen to cbo wishes"
did you forget about this album?

May 9, 2002
you think rap in Sac wouldn't exist if it wasn't for a few artists from before?

of course it would.

thats like saying if it wasn't for Jordan that Lebron couldn't play basketball
Maybe...maybe not. But those two are PIONEERS. Period. Every region, every city in hip-hop has one or two...and they shape the sound and the pave the way for the future. Mozzy disrespected two pioneers...sorry, but thats some out of bounds shit.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Shits a joke... Im sure Bo would knock Tims head off his shoulders. Bo like 6' 250, Tim like 5'5" 140. That dont impress me. Snubbz has talked wayyy more shit than Tim on Bo. Granted, hes locked away... but honestly Tim an easy target for Bo cuz he knoes hed mop him and Tim got alot to lose at this point. Bo comin off salty... and idc how hard Bo is, its laughable if he thinks he has pull to revoke passes.. OP has never, ever gave a damn about anyone else in Sac. Last thing on a Zillas mind is "ya, we gotta listen to cbo wishes"
this...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Real 1 @Real 1 you riding with bo or do y'all step aside on each other's beefs I know bo said this between them but do you usually ride if it's a crew vs crew thing?

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
C-bo's outdated and irrelevant looking to regain exposure.

He literally has less than a tenth of the Instagram followers as mozzy does. and his videos have a tiny fraction of the views compared to what mozzy's get.

its easy to talk shit and threaten to beat up someone who is the size of an 8th grader

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
Youtube made people retarded and fb and instagram made grown ass people groupie superficial hoes...

God damn Look at those comments, how the fuck can people be that stupid.

and this is the future of america lulz

Last edited: