Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I conduct interviews. I'd love to interview these guys and have them explain in detail about these topics. If you guys want me to make it happen Prop this post. Real 1 @Real 1 would you be down for an interview?

here's one of the interviews I've done:

Get a flat earth interview going and bring SeriouslyThug @SeriouslyThug F @Fucky McFuckerson and I get to fly M @MacJesus down from canada ey for it

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
He's trying to grow the interviewing process idiot not be taken as a joke and ignored
FLAT EARTH - More popular on Youtube than Donald Trump and Obama!
11 months ago
riseup25 in flat-earth
The phenomenon that is FLAT EARTH has gripped the Youtube community for the last 18 months in such a way it has exploded and now become exponential.

On August 15th 2016 the search results on Youtube were as follows

10,800,000 : The Earth is Flat
6,930,000 : Flat Earth
6,580,000 : Donald Trump
6,450,000 : Justin Timberlake
6,060,000 : Nasa
4,660,000 : Barack Obama

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
FLAT EARTH - More popular on Youtube than Donald Trump and Obama!
11 months ago
riseup25 in flat-earth
The phenomenon that is FLAT EARTH has gripped the Youtube community for the last 18 months in such a way it has exploded and now become exponential.

On August 15th 2016 the search results on Youtube were as follows

10,800,000 : The Earth is Flat
6,930,000 : Flat Earth
6,580,000 : Donald Trump
6,450,000 : Justin Timberlake
6,060,000 : Nasa
4,660,000 : Barack Obama
I do music interviews not conspiracy theory interviews. I'm not gonna just do whats popular. I'm doing interviews for topics I like. And there is a lot of viewers who like music based content

Aug 17, 2002
As far as lynch this really can t be more than a rap beef but you take the context with the cbo history then ya it's probably more, which is wack. Oh well

Jun 21, 2016

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jun 21, 2016
I conduct interviews. I'd love to interview these guys and have them explain in detail about these topics. If you guys want me to make it happen Prop this post. Real 1 @Real 1 would you be down for an interview?

here's one of the interviews I've done:

well I am just getting started so It is gonna be amateurish. And cool thing about these interviews is that, say Killa Tay or someone agrees to do an interview, I will be taking questions from you guys. So if you want a question answered I'll ask it.
Because I like you, I will help you.

When you are interviewing, and the interviewee is speaking, stay quiet. No "Mhmm, yeah, yeah" because it draws attention away from the interviewee and the viewer is going back and forth from interviewer and interviewee.

But yeah if this is something you have a passion for, do it, just get better at it.

Also park somewhere away from traffic, it's too distracting.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Because I like you, I will help you.

When you are interviewing, and the interviewee is speaking, stay quiet. No "Mhmm, yeah, yeah" because it draws attention away from the interviewee and the viewer is going back and forth from interviewer and interviewee.

But yeah if this is something you have a passion for, do it, just get better at it.

Also park somewhere away from traffic, it's too distracting.
oh ok thanks man. That's gonna help me out a lot in improving the quality of the video. Also yea I'm working on getting a set place with good lighting. Until then I just use my car cause the fish eye on the camera I think looks good. Although depending on the season like summer, it gets hella hot and since I close the windows up to get the best sound, the windows fog up and that's always an issue and I have to pause the interview to defog them. Editing helps but yea I'ma work more on it.

Sep 5, 2013
Lynch a bitch for not holdin his ground. He lost respect for not defending his honor, even if it is just a rap beef. Since the beginning of rap you always come back with a rebuttal if someone disrespects, it's part of the culture and craft of hip hop. Lynch probably at the store shopping for a steak to cook for Mozzy right now. He's gonna invite him over and cook him dinner, let him fuck his wife and shake his hand before he leaves.