Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
it's all entertainment at the end of the day, tho
niggas got somethin to check up on at their website or what not
on a music level, i thought new era new king was tight
all i'm really checkin for is the music at this point

beyond that.. nothin else matters.. just drop some slaps
it would be dope if lynch and bo came with some dope shit in response
i don't care to see niggas destroy themselves
i just wanna hear dope music come out of this, yafemi

Last edited:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), then I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
i put it on icloud

::

May 29, 2002
Real mob figaz

FROM THE VIEW OF A FAN I CAN SEE HOW PPL THINK WHOEVER IS THE MOST FAMOUS ON A LABEL IS THE ONE PUTTIN PPL ON BUT FROM AN ARTISTS PERSPECTIVE I DOUBT IF THAT EVER SITS WELL. ME AND BO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BROTHERS AND PEERS BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN MY BIG HOMIE OR CEO OR ANYTHING IN THAT RANGE. THATS WHY WE STILL HAVE MUTUAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER CUZ ANYTHING ELSE MIGHT HAVE JEOPARDIZED THAT.

#TEAMWCM
These guys don't know about Mexican Mike and Chinese Tone, and Steve I's Bo and Tay ran with real Mafioso bosses