Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
....man the Sac music scene is shapin up to be dope as fuck right now....
Hopefully this wakes Sac rap out of a coma...
Key loom keeping sac alive in my musical opinion. (And he's not even from there) And believe I don't give a fuck if the instagram/ twitter following numbers say differently. His musics tight.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So this is a popularity contest huh apparently Mozzy's back pack give away is better than anyone else's because he give out more shoes and backpacks lol. Mothafucka is so full of himself.
I'd rather rappers compete over who gives back to the community more than who can floss the most or has the most guns/bodies.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
LOL....I KNOW A MAD BO IS GONNA MEAN SOME GREAT LYRICS AND THATS WHEN I LIKE HIS MUSIC MOST. ON A POSITIVE NOTE, THIS NEXT ALBUM SHOULD BE DOPE. AND IM NOT ANTI MOZZY OR NOTHIN SO IM SURE IT WILL BRING SOME HEAT OUT OF HIM 2. HOPEFULLY IT CAN BRING A SHINE TO THE WEST COAST AND NOT JUST ONE PERSON WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOAL OF OURS. I GUESS CONTROVERSY GRASPS THE MOST ATTENTION. I TALKED 2 MY BRO FRANK NITTY AND HE SAID HE HAD MOZZY AND LYNCH SQUASH THE BS OVER THE PHONE. I THINK IF THEY BOTH JUST DELIVER GREAT MUSIC IT CAN WORK OUT ALRIGHT AND SOME RESPECT CAN BE EARNED ON BOTH SIDES. AT THE END OF THE DAY THATS ALL THATS REALLY NECESSARY BUT SOMETIMES U GOTTA GO THRU IT TO GET TO IT.
#WEST UP