ITS KINDA DRY IN HERE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Why is AWax white but looks black sometimes and Latin other times and white other times? Does he go to the tanning booth before photo shoots but then forgets to go for a while then shoots a video?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE TRUTH IS.....
I HAVENT BEEN SLAPPED SINCE THE 80'S AND IT WAS BY A FAMILY MEMBER.
IF PPL BELIEVE THE LIE ABOUT THE PHANTOM SLAP THATS THEY BUSINESS BUT I LOOK AT IT AS DISTASTEFUL SLANDER CUZ ITS NOT TRUE AND 4 SOMEONE TO POST SUCH A FAR FETCHED TALE LIKE THAT ON A SOCIAL NETWORK LETS U KNOW THAT IM NOT THE ONE JEALOUS OR HATIN. I STAND ON THE TRUTH 24-7.
#ONLY SUCCAS BELIEVE SUCCAS OVER THE TRUTH
YUP YUP
#THATS RNS 4 U

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
THE TRUTH IS.....
I HAVENT BEEN SLAPPED SINCE THE 80'S AND IT WAS BY A FAMILY MEMBER.
IF PPL BELIEVE THE LIE ABOUT THE PHANTOM SLAP THATS THEY BUSINESS BUT I LOOK AT IT AS DISTASTEFUL SLANDER CUZ ITS NOT TRUE AND 4 SOMEONE TO POST SUCH A FAR FETCHED TALE LIKE THAT ON A SOCIAL NETWORK LETS U KNOW THAT IM NOT THE ONE JEALOUS OR HATIN. I STAND ON THE TRUTH 24-7.
#ONLY SUCCAS BELIEVE SUCCAS OVER THE TRUTH
YUP YUP
#THATS RNS 4 U
was there any beef with dude? or is this just a rumor that started from nothing

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Why is AWax white but looks black sometimes and Latin other times and white other times? Does he go to the tanning booth before photo shoots but then forgets to go for a while then shoots a video?
are you serious right now?...why you even thinkin/askin about another man and if he tans or not...why does that shit even matter to you...smh