Indecent the Slapmaster presents SLAPS! Vol.1 (The Instrumental Album)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Are red noses the smaller ones? Like there english pitbulls or somethin? And i dunno i was high and just needed something random and thats the first thing that came to mind, Jerry Brown signed the dream act in October of last year making California the third state in the union to give college financial aid to illegal immigrants

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Are red noses the smaller ones? Like there english pitbulls or somethin? And i dunno i was high and just needed something random and thats the first thing that came to mind, Jerry Brown signed the dream act in October of last year making California the third state in the union to give college financial aid to illegal immigrants

His mom is a red nose 90lbs and his dad is a Blue hella short almost like a bully.

i think we should give the money to citizens 1st before we give it out to non citizens..thats my look on it

Dec 28, 2009
Damn. You must be a wizard w/ reason cause I've tried it a few times and never found any sounds like the ones I hear in your beats. Good shit. The best thing I really like about reason is the Thor synth. That thing sounds awesome. Too bad they don't make it vsti. Maybe I'll take another look at it cause I haven't used it since like version 3. (i think) it was a long time ago though so I could be wrong.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Damn. You must be a wizard w/ reason cause I've tried it a few times and never found any sounds like the ones I hear in your beats. Good shit. The best thing I really like about reason is the Thor synth. That thing sounds awesome. Too bad they don't make it vsti. Maybe I'll take another look at it cause I haven't used it since like version 3. (i think) it was a long time ago though so I could be wrong.
reason 7 is suppose to be compatible with vsts ... im waiting for that on to come out