I'm giving away $500 cash in our song contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2010
For anyone who might be interested, we have a contest going on right now where I'm giving away 500 bucks cash, beats, mixing & mastering. 1st-10th place win prizes.

Here's how it works:

1. Lease any beat at legionbeats.com or download the tagged version for free at soundclick.com/thisisthelegion

2. Make a song to it and post it up on YouTube and/or SoundCloud (If you’ve never posted an mp3 on YouTube, try http://www.tunestotube.com/) It can’t be a song you posted up before the contest started.

3. Make sure you include the exact words *LegionBeats.com $500 song contest* in your title.

4. Email me at [email protected] as soon as you post the song up so I can confirm you have the title and everything right to qualify. Failure to email me within 3 days of posting the song up will disqualify you. Only once you receive an email from me saying you’re approved and you’re on this list are you actually entered. If you’re not on this list, you’re not in the contest!

5. Promote the song to fans, friends and family

6. Points will be scored like this: Views/Plays are worth 1 point, Likes are worth 3 points, Comments are worth 5 points. Points from both SoundCloud and YouTube will count, so I recommend posting on both.

7. Points will be added up Nov 1, 2015. (Please note: any suspicious looking activity will disqualify you)

This is our first contest (hopefully of many) so I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes!