I'm Fiendin for a Ap album. It's about time.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2016
Ap usually drops a album by now. I must admit and give him major props because he kept it 100 just like jacka did. I miss ap & i pray he comes with antoher good Lp. His last shit was bumpin! Any word on a new ap album? thanks!

Mar 28, 2010
I'm so used to seeing Ap9 hate on here that this thread has me a little confused.

Siccness confuses me altogether sometimes. Legends will post on here and respond to average joes, yet a lot of dudes don't do nothing but troll in response. If this was a New York based message boards and you had dudes like Tru Life or Maino actively posting and interacting, it would be nothing but love and respect. But The Bay Area.........

I've lived in 4 different states, and I laugh when I see people try to be rude or unruly. The Bay Area has no competition in that department. Not even New York. The Bay is by far the most dangerous placed I've lived with some of the most disrespectful dudes on the planet.

Jul 5, 2016
I'm so used to seeing Ap9 hate on here that this thread has me a little confused.

Siccness confuses me altogether sometimes. Legends will post on here and respond to average joes, yet a lot of dudes don't do nothing but troll in response. If this was a New York based message boards and you had dudes like Tru Life or Maino actively posting and interacting, it would be nothing but love and respect. But The Bay Area.........

I've lived in 4 different states, and I laugh when I see people try to be rude or unruly. The Bay Area has no competition in that department. Not even New York. The Bay is by far the most dangerous placed I've lived with some of the most disrespectful dudes on the planet.
you lost me on the first sentence. anyway i bought all of his albums and once a new AP drops. I'm game! I'm meaning I'm fiendin for some Ap. That song "Certifiedt" Dat waz da shit

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ap usually drops a album by now. I must admit and give him major props because he kept it 100 just like jacka did. I miss ap & i pray he comes with antoher good Lp. His last shit was bumpin! Any word on a new ap album? thanks!
I bought the relentless CD(S) when they came out like 6 years ago, and bought the Wax Nightmare on elm street 3 the same time. Bitterly skipped all of the AP Cd, Threw on the Wax one and didn't skip shit other than the intro with waka flocka. That fool just stopped caring on the albums and just putting bullshit out. AP sit yo ass down and write some music with meaning behind it like the shit I grew up listening too! :siccness:

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Yea, AP's albums are polished because of the production but his lyrical content lacks absolutely anything interesting or thought provoking or slick to say.

I like blasting Pursuit of Perfection on the woofers though.

Jan 23, 2006
I bought the relentless CD(S) when they came out like 6 years ago, and bought the Wax Nightmare on elm street 3 the same time. Bitterly skipped all of the AP Cd, Threw on the Wax one and didn't skip shit other than the intro with waka flocka. That fool just stopped caring on the albums and just putting bullshit out. AP sit yo ass down and write some music with meaning behind it like the shit I grew up listening too! :siccness:
The last 2 Ap albums were far better than "Relentless" he drops quality albums everytime though

Dec 10, 2014
You niggas still on this A- Wax vs Ap.9 shit?

A- Wax name isn't in the title. Let that mans testicles breathe for a minute.

I agree, I would like a Ap.9 album soon. The Mob Figaz pretty much died with The Jack it seems. Rydah doing his thing. Hus killing features. Feddy and Ap.9 have disappeared.

Bring that shit back Ap

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You niggas still on this A- Wax vs Ap.9 shit?

A- Wax name isn't in the title. Let that mans testicles breathe for a minute.

I agree, I would like a Ap.9 album soon. The Mob Figaz pretty much died with The Jack it seems. Rydah doing his thing. Hus killing features. Feddy and Ap.9 have disappeared.

Bring that shit back Ap
I'm just saying his was way better. emphasize on the "way." and i was gambling on the wax album and thought the ap one was gonna be the one, and then being a double disk was even cooler but it let me down. I had bought the reality check one before that and was feeling it but relentless was horrible for me

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
AP9 has been a no show on the mob affiliated releases recently, he kind of fell off the earth after pursuit of perfection (good album) and the fame he got from allegedly waxing coco.