If hip-hop had its own H.O.F...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
what Northern Cali/Central Valley artist(s) do yall think deserve to be in? My 1st ballot choice are:

HAMMER

E 40

YUKMOUTH

MAC DRE

C-BO

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

SPICE 1

Good list, but I'd swap Hammer out for Too Short and JT out For Messy. Hammer was a one hit wonder, and JT was more of a producer than a rapper. So many rappers I'd wanna add like Richie Rich or B-Legit or X Raided............

Sep 5, 2013
Yeah, but it was all off the strength of Can't Touch This. No one was fuckin with Hammers music after that. Not enough talent to compete with other bay artists. Let's not forget all of the embarrassing shit Hammer did too in rap.

Exhibit A
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk1YtbkZTqc[/ame]

Sep 5, 2013
Ok, so he had more hits. I'm not gonna hide the fact that he was caked up either, had a tough crew, and was swimmin in pussy. His wave was dope...........Hall of fame though? Not enough skills to make the cut. I have t even mentioned Mac Mall, Keak, Quinn, Jacka......If it was like the NBA Hall of Fame he would make the cut later on down the road. I will say he paved the way as far as puttin the bay on the map. I think the level of talent was so high the bay would've had success still. No way E-40 or Too Short weren't gonna make it.

Malki you so sure you going to blow up have labels been hitting you up with signing offers?
lol they will be soon but i wont sell out. idk. it depends. you know something really crazy. my dad just opened up a computer from 10 years ago. I had everybodys album on there. Every mac dre, 2 pac, b legit, from the bay to sac you name it. probably 300 albums. This is before I even thought about trying to rap. I am a music head. I been a music head. He was shocked at all the music i used to listen to, and I forgot i listened to that music. lol. Someone that into music ive been destined for this shit. I been on siccness for years i ran acrross my old malki account tonight from 2006. lol. funny shit. It is gonna happen just Gods time. But I would think its coming real soon. I'm a west coast legend yall just dont know it yet. I probly know more bay music than most mfs on this board I just dont floss it because of the way the bay act funny style. But its good im the king out here regardless the crown is heavy