Lazy-Boy Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I've heard a few songs he's not whack definitely better then the other Norte stuff!! I can't really get into it with his whiny voice!!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2009
This dude sounds like everyone else. Props to him for doing his thing but i cant get jiggy with this. Jaz back in the day put it down for SJ and as far as newer artists that are actually lyrical in SJ i can only think of Dirtbag Dan and Kung Fu Vampire

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

May 2, 2018
^I wonder if those guys are tired of struggling they should try hustling
Damn what happened? Did a san jo nigga fuck your girlfriend? Steal your wife? You got alot of hate in your heart for the biggest city in the bay mayne. Back before any other city or town existed in the bay area it was only SF and SJ. I seen your other comments talking about theres no blacks in SJ, and you can't name a single good rapper from SJ. You a straight up cornball bruh just making yourself stand out as a hater.

Dec 11, 2006
Damn what happened? Did a san jo nigga fuck your girlfriend? Steal your wife? You got alot of hate in your heart for the biggest city in the bay mayne. Back before any other city or town existed in the bay area it was only SF and SJ. I seen your other comments talking about theres no blacks in SJ, and you can't name a single good rapper from SJ. You a straight up cornball bruh just making yourself stand out as a hater.
Breh, he was a troll from years ago. He never gonna see this

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Wow! This guy SUCKS!👎🏾 Straight up GARBAGE! I sincerely hope this rap shit works out for him, ‘cause he ain’t gettin’ no job with them face tats unless it’s in somebody’s tattoo shop.
Yea man, I’m not really feeling dude, no matter how much I try to get into him. Then again, a lot of these new rappers don’t catch my attention. I feel like the music lacks flavor and the beats are the same and boring.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Yea man, I’m not really feeling dude, no matter how much I try to get into him. Then again, a lot of these new rappers don’t catch my attention. I feel like the music lacks flavor and the beats are the same and boring.
I liked some tracks off his 1st 2 albums but after that I wasn't feelin the new stuff. The track wit stevie joe slaps.