I said it once, I said it twice. It's Nolimit Forever baby! :)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
NLF (MONEY MAFIA MOVEMENT) 2015 (TTS & NL FANS)

Money Mafia Updaates enjoy:

FROM THE NEW ACE B CD. IT'S NOLIMIT FOREVER.

ALSO ON MONEY MAFIA MIXTAPE. CHECK ALL THE TRACKS AND VOTE FOR THEM WHEREVER U SEE THEM ON YOUTUBE. RATIO IS 120 TO 1....TTS DOIN IT BIG~~!

here u go:

COMING SOON! I HEARD IT, SOUNDS LIKE A FREAK HOES REMIX FROM TRU 2 DA GAME. P DID A GOOD JOB. I'LL POST IT UP ON YOUTUBE FOR YOU GUYS TO LISTEN. IT WILL BE ON THE NEW MASTER P ALBUM NEXT MONTH. NOT ICE CREAM MAN. THAT GOT PUSHED BACK AGAIN. LMAO

UPDATES SOON BELOW, NO HATE OR GO TO SOMEONE ELSES PAGE AND HATE ON SOME IZAKANE OR SOME OTHER BS. WHERE IS IZAKANE? LMAO

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
ohh u one of dem dudes from bama. i was wondering about what u wrote haha all good i gotcha slugga was a good dude tell him i say whats up.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2003
No Limit has much better music than Cash Money does.
That is all I will comment on this matter.
I disagree no disrespect to no limit but no limit never made albums as good as 400 degrees How You Love Dat volumes 1 & 2, Mr. Ivan 187 in a hockey mask and damn near every one of BG's albums.

No Limit got some shit for sure but I say Cash Money had better albums overall

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I disagree no disrespect to no limit but no limit never made albums as good as 400 degrees How You Love Dat volumes 1 & 2, Mr. Ivan 187 in a hockey mask and damn near every one of BG's albums.

No Limit got some shit for sure but I say Cash Money had better albums overall
its a matter of preference. i think they both brought something equal to the table. no limit opened the door and cash money said thank u very much and walked right in.

Dec 2, 2013
NoLimit had so much bullshit records, 95% was complete garbage. They had outstanding records like ghetto d, and the tru lp´s and some others, but then they started to bring out every homie, the liquor store owner around the corner and even his german shepherd dog.
CashMoney had a smaller Rooster and way more quality, Lil Wayne, Juvenile & BG >>> NoLimit Records all day.

Nov 27, 2014
Dude master p tru stayed in the tape deck for 3 years straight they were the black darkroom familia as far as the amount of CDs they released and allot was garb but they still came with it. West Coast Bad Boys alone was a enough to give respect

Dec 2, 2013
Yeah but thats what i said, and yeah i would consider Westcoast Badboyz 1 & 2 by Far theyre best Releases. Till to a certain point they were dope as fuck, but after that it was just corny bullshit.

Oct 27, 2007

off the new ACE B Album. Also on a mixtape but fuck a mixtape. This shit goes hard. Go grab the new Ace B. He's from Kansas City.

PS: Lambo did i say it's nl forever? PURPLE ATTACK LOL (Inside joke between me and lambo only. Just jokin around from the past 22 years we known eachother it seems like) LMAO lambo....

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Dude master p tru stayed in the tape deck for 3 years straight they were the black darkroom familia as far as the amount of CDs they released and allot was garb but they still came with it. West Coast Bad Boys alone was a enough to give respect

this song is okay.... about some updates: read below. it's a copy and paste from this cat named C-Money from TTS FB. Not me. Just read:

hey go to tts for updates. sounds corny i know. i just like money mafia. What can i say? is that allowed here? i told u guys years ago on here that it's nl baby. i said nl forever in 2011 only because i know romeo from usc and became close with his brother named veno miller who also lives with master p. the other brother and his sisters live with his mom "Sonya Miller". Anyway i'm just sayin. He told me this gfroup that his dad has is actually good. It's hard music not that fake shit. i said it's not that horrible miss cheee stuff is it? he said no this she money girl goes off and rightt now were trying to find a gguy to fit in with krazy. Cause krazy got such a talent like 2 pac. He stepped up his lyrics on 3 singles. He was right about that too. i'll show u the 3 singles on the next page. Also he said krazy is coming with a album with a guy who sounds like Biggie. I can't wait. I just don't know who? Anyway peeep the new krazy mixtape when it drops. U will be shocked on how dope krazy is. He just never rraps anhymore because there no point. I talk to him on fb all the time and he's waitin for the right time. Same with Gangsta. Gangsta & Krazy

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
NoLimit had so much bullshit records, 95% was complete garbage. They had outstanding records like ghetto d, and the tru lp´s and some others, but then they started to bring out every homie, the liquor store owner around the corner and even his german shepherd dog.
CashMoney had a smaller Rooster and way more quality, Lil Wayne, Juvenile & BG >>> NoLimit Records all day.

LOL I AGREE MAN.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
is there a new krazy release scheduled?
lambo here u go. this is krazy 2015
KRAZY 1:

I want this in mp3 good 320 quality. let me know if krazy sells it to u. he wont to me:

IM STILL THUGGIN LIKE IT'S 98. KRAZY STILL GOT IT. MORE ON THE WAY.
KRAZY SPEAK ON NLF, ABOUT P ON THE REAL, P BOUT TO TAKE OVER, U WATCH OUT 2015 2016. WATCH A GOOD INTERVIEW. I MISS C

Last edited: