I NOTICED NYC NIGGAS SAYING "ITS LIT" & "KEEP IT LIT" NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2015
you know we from where all the slang come from, im tryna talk shit about it right now, but can't think of some old songs that got keep it lit and its lit in the verses. i know its hella right nos im just drawing a blank. can somebody drop some in here. i know the jack use to stay saying it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There was thread on here a few years back talking about how Oakland started the whole rappers wearing grills thing. OP was serious too, it was kinda funny. He might have said dreads as well but I don't remember. There is a valid argument for some of the slang but a lot of people down there are delusional as fuck lol.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Why the fuck would I want to know about a zima? Lol fucking nerd I'm drinking Hennessy on the rocks though thanks for asking.
dang thats really cool, you must have heard about it in a rap song or something huh? i bet you're one of the first guys who isn't a famous rapper to ever drink hennessy