I Miss This Mob Shit-----Killa tay & Luni Coleone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i missed out on all the shit like this. i was somewhere in southern cali listening to southern cali shit. its cool to hear it now tho, its like hearing old school east coast classic shit you was too west coast to know about or some shit, its cool to hear old shit that is new to me. i wasnt really up on most of the 'mobb music' that dropped i ended up hearing it later in life when i moved to the bay and my bay area homies put me up on the older local music. some people grew up on shit i never heard, and vice versa, i guess i dont expect people to be up on easttrippin and masters of the universe and cricet and shit, thats local to my area of growing up.

but murder dog put me on to alot of bay shit i wouldnt have ever heard of without that magazine i woulda missed out on even more shit. but back in the days in SD we slapped the fuck out of e-40s first albums...but we was so southern cali we aint know brotha lynch and x raided wasnt from the bay we thought sac and the bay was all the same shit northern cali aka bay area at the time of being ignorant children

nice to hear it now like i said like i can listen to killa tays albums and itll be completely new to me and thats tight cuz i wanna be able to hear shit later in life i missed out on thats the joy of music, i run and ran a radio station but shit i dont know everything i know a whole lot but theres a whole north america full of rap hard to catch it all like pokemon thanks to the internet its much easier to do

Last edited: