I.L.A.M. Radio + Playa Rae & Trey C Radio \\\ Now on Pandora

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You know what I noticed though fam, & this aint to knock your station, but maybe if you had some say in it, but they dont really group you guys with 'like' music.

the music they have you with is not anything near what I think of when I think of playarae & trey c

it was mostly sureno music, & a few cats I had never heard of ( I am not against sureno music & I know you cats dont gangbang either. i actually like Mr. Criminal & Capone-E's music )

granted they did have Taj-He-Spitz on your station, but playing it for a litte over an hour yesterday I continued hoping for something i liked, in between your songs

do you have a say on what goes into your station?

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
Unfortunately we do not. We noticed it too. What we're being told is as our catalog grows on Pandora the selection expands and it's based on the ratings people give as well. Thumbs Up or Down on certain songs or artists enough on the channel get them removed. This is the first time we've hit as artists so it's still new. Rae hit Pandora with Gamebreakerz but that was a bit different.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Unfortunately we do not. We noticed it too. What we're being told is as our catalog grows on Pandora the selection expands and it's based on the ratings people give as well. Thumbs Up or Down on certain songs or artists enough on the channel get them removed. This is the first time we've hit as artists so it's still new. Rae hit Pandora with Gamebreakerz but that was a bit different.
They played some Gamebreakerz last night, I 'liked' it on there with a thumbs up.

Congrats again, thats real tight breh