I just Produced Explosive Mode 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2018
Yo what up with my siccness folks !!!

Im INSAIN , Im the guy behind the sound of Explosive mode 4 , It was a hell of a ride. The Experience was well worth it, Mess and Quinn are great people with amazing work ethic. No Regrets .....Glad i got to put on for my city
Any one need production My Sound is available TAP IN........ I @InSaiN415 on IG Or Snap ......Outside of the artwork (Which I had nothing to do with lol) let me know what you guys think. GOOD OR BAD ALL Feed Back is appreciated !!!
Let the music speak for itself !:cheers:

Explosive Mode 4: Explosive as Usual by Messy Marv & San Quinn on Apple Music

Jan 23, 2006
THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE ALBUM I WASN'T FEELING IT THAT MUCH IT WAS DIFFERENT THAN I EXPECTED BUT IT GREW ON ME THE MORE I PLAYED IT THE MORE I LIKED IT NOW I'M SLAPPIN IT ON THE DAILY IT'S A DOPE ALBUM MY ONLY REAL COMPLAINT IS THAT THERE ARE NO HARD COPIES. ALSO COULD'VE DONE WITHOUT THE DJ TAGS AT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE BEATS

Jul 4, 2018
THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE ALBUM I WASN'T FEELING IT THAT MUCH IT WAS DIFFERENT THAN I EXPECTED BUT IT GREW ON ME THE MORE I PLAYED IT THE MORE I LIKED IT NOW I'M SLAPPIN IT ON THE DAILY IT'S A DOPE ALBUM MY ONLY REAL COMPLAINT IS THAT THERE ARE NO HARD COPIES. ALSO COULD'VE DONE WITHOUT THE DJ TAGS AT THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE BEATS
Ok right on for the feed back ...glad it grew on you more ...i would have loved to have had my own direction for production but mess was in my ear the whole time about how he wanted this album to not sound like the rest ...was very particular about beats not sounding like the "OLD EXPLOSIVE MODE SOUND" he even gave me a track list of old songs to sample ......i tried my best to accommodate his request .......but as far as hard copies... Quinn said he is pushing out physical Copies soon ...and I Had to throw my producer tag on every song because i knew the folks pushing this album out might do some half assed shit and not give anyone credits on the graphics ...shit u couldn't tell unless u listened to it but this album features Berner, YukMouth, Rich Rocka, Insain (Myself) , and more ...so i threw my tag on every song to cover my own ass lol

Jul 4, 2018
that beat Coca Leaf is fresh to death! and there are some good sampled songs on there.. whats next?
aye right on for the reply
cocoa leaf was dope , my guys monk and evaclear made that joint ,not me ...
as far as whats next.... I got something with blegit in the works ...Me and Quinn have numerous projects coming. if u haven't heard my last check out

The Green Carpet Treatment by Insain on Apple Music

also I'm on #12 - the song " Shine" on this explosive mode 4

Jan 23, 2006
Ok right on for the feed back ...glad it grew on you more ...i would have loved to have had my own direction for production but mess was in my ear the whole time about how he wanted this album to not sound like the rest ...was very particular about beats not sounding like the "OLD EXPLOSIVE MODE SOUND" he even gave me a track list of old songs to sample ......i tried my best to accommodate his request .......but as far as hard copies... Quinn said he is pushing out physical Copies soon ...and I Had to throw my producer tag on every song because i knew the folks pushing this album out might do some half assed shit and not give anyone credits on the graphics ...shit u couldn't tell unless u listened to it but this album features Berner, YukMouth, Rich Rocka, Insain (Myself) , and more ...so i threw my tag on every song to cover my own ass lol
THANKS FOR ALL THE INSIDE INFO THAT'S DOPE GOOD TO KNOW HARD COPIES ARE COMING SOON TOO GOOD LOOKING OUT

Jul 4, 2018
i actually thought some of the production DID sound like some shit off the second explosive mode...which is a good thing! good work bro!
Yup Nothing wrong with that , Which reminds me We had some pure fire that mess didn't want to rap on because it DID have to much of that sound in there...i hope we get to use it this next time around ....people would fucking love it ... Right on for leaving a comment G !!