I just Produced Explosive Mode 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2004
Well that cover is awful for sure but just like EM3... but it was actually a big surprise to me! the beats are fitting the both of em! The song "Brother" is great, they actually talk about their beef and that they are brothers before all the BS! I loved it even though Mess lost it I still enjoyed it because it's Mess and he used to be my favorite rapper back in the days (2004-2007)

Jul 4, 2018
Well that cover is awful for sure but just like EM3... but it was actually a big surprise to me! the beats are fitting the both of em! The song "Brother" is great, they actually talk about their beef and that they are brothers before all the BS! I loved it even though Mess lost it I still enjoyed it because it's Mess and he used to be my favorite rapper back in the days (2004-2007)
You know Something ...a little behind the music facts : The song "brother" was actually brought to my attention by Quinn's mom ...who told me to use the sample cause she loved the original ...but they (Quinn n Mess) both needed to say what was said on that song ...and it came out 100% better than i expected ...and surprisingly a lot of people feel that joint

Jul 4, 2018
It had some fire on it fillmoe niggaz remix with playa p is my favorite.!
Dope, yup i had to bring back the old "POP Yo Colla" some how some way! they didn't even want to rap on it because it was such a classic , but once mess gave it the green lights and heard the new remixed sound i knew Quinn would feel the same way . We were going to put Blegit and e40 on it but due to schedule issues, it never happened . But luckily my guy Playa P did his thang and it was a fillmoe situation..:eek:k:

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Bruh this album is dam near the best thing goin and theres hella new shit I'm slappin. I'm honestly surprised at how dope this shit is, the feel is like some old school shit with all the dope samples. Attitude, Bowtie, Brother, Eat N Piss, Fillmoe Niggaz, Mehecan, Shine, Shoutout To Oakland, and Valet are my joints rit now. Beats are on point fam.

Jul 4, 2018
Bruh this album is dam near the best thing goin and theres hella new shit I'm slappin. I'm honestly surprised at how dope this shit is, the feel is like some old school shit with all the dope samples. Attitude, Bowtie, Brother, Eat N Piss, Fillmoe Niggaz, Mehecan, Shine, Shoutout To Oakland, and Valet are my joints rit now. Beats are on point fam.
Right for saying that....Much appreciated. check out me n Quinn mixtape "Im Just Saying Tho " San Quinn Presents: Insain - Im Just Sayin Tho The Mixtape (2010) Mixtape by Insain, San Quinn, Traxamillion, The Jacka, Equipto, Berner, Stevie Joe, D.E.O., Heat, CK, West Philly Blake, Savvy Savalicious, J.Davinci, J-Dash Hosted by Hosted by Box Kev & Fillmoe Mike

also check out
THE GREEN CARPET TREATMENT
The Green Carpet Treatment Mixtape by San Quinn, Traxamillion

Props: _A1_ and _A1_

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
I downloaded the Im Just Sayin Tho from Datpiff but I can't extract the zip file. Downloaded it 3 different times and it won't work so I emailed Datpiff about it. I grabbed the Green Carpet Treatment and that shit is solid all the way thru, I didn't have to skip any tracks. "For A While", "Game Recognize Game/Bounce To This" and "Smoke Me Out" are the standouts for me. Keep it pushin