I got that Game Insane CD finally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
and it's heated. not one bad track. it's one of those cd's that i can bump all the way through. if you don't have it, pick it up. you're missing out.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Thats sick that you lettin the BART folx know..Most of em knowin about us, but I know theres a grip of yall that aint even peeped it..Red Storm, after you soaked up the CD some more, let us know what your favorite track is mane...Im curious...

Oh ya...Lets see you on the GAME INSANE forums too...

www.siccness.net/gameinsane/

Well Round 2's comin' so Im hopin yalll get a chance to get the Debut so you ready for Trunk Tight..

All these muthafuckaz givin us our props cant be wrong...

Oct 8, 2002
hahaha its funny cuz i was one of the first to spend my skrill on the cd and was almost the las to get it. ya know what??? still sic. constant play so far, and all my cd's they sent are sold so ya if you aint got this shit then swoop it.

Apr 25, 2002
i bought that game insane and i gave it a few honest listens and theres only a few tracks i can bump..

im definatly still gonna peep Trunk Tight.

Jul 21, 2002
its coo. over rated it aint no classic but the production is sick. still got to give game insane props aint really feelin it but glad to see them doing their thing.