Husalah Xfest fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Disclaimer: The only thing I have to say in the whole matter is I don't take sides nor care about other mens beefs that have nothing to do with me.

However, I always find it as a clear sign of denial when anybody who's gaining weight still tries to get away with wearing clothes that used to fit good.

That is all.
Yep all fat people should wear sweats and hoodies at all times.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yeah, ok... and I am sure the federal documents had the "Mac Dre Thizz Nation" stamp on it as shown...
thats from his messenger...if you paid any attention to detail, you would know hes copying that from his phone and uploading it to here...

check details...bad moves lead to bad assumptions

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Mar 3, 2008
I was facing 15 years because I robbed a drug dealer.. The two white boys that set the whole thing snitched on me..

They did 3 months in county jail and 2 months in rehab, the DA wouldn't let me go.. I fought my case all the way..

If I didn't beat my case, I would had done 15.. Their first offer was 7 years and 3 years on parole, second offer 3 years and 7 years parole.. Didn't take any of those offers .. I kept my story straight..

Their last offer.. 1 year in county + 6 months served time and a strike with 1 year probation.. I took it.. Took me 6 months to get that and did the year in West County.. Thanks to good behavior, they let me go 2 months before the time I was given..

Those two faggots got out early and went to say I was snitching, I showed solid people my paperwork in county and once I was out I did the same to clear my name.. My case was not the same as Hus thanks god, but I can relate to it in a way..

Fuck snitches!
Dam Dfresh congrats...I would of took that 3 knowing I was guilty, be out in 2 and black....u must not be black or light skinned. Ha....naw I know major cats who take it to trial and get hung....If innocent do it....but if not take that deal I see u took that 1 fassssst.

Mar 3, 2008
It clearly states hus said Abdul told him to go get kicks from Jose. However the Boyz knew this anyways.......but hus didn't know the Boyz knew so that equals snitching......and arson we on this shit cause its entertaining, ha more then alot of they music and music period nowadays.

Dec 4, 2006
Dam Dfresh congrats...I would of took that 3 knowing I was guilty, be out in 2 and black....u must not be black or light skinned. Ha....naw I know major cats who take it to trial and get hung....If innocent do it....but if not take that deal I see u took that 1 fassssst.
I'm Latino... I just stuck with my story...

Victim never mentioned me, never seen me.. Never pointed me out from the lineup.. But two white boys got spooked and pointed fingers at me..

Dec 4, 2006
FEDERAL SENTENCING SAFTEY VALVE
EXCEPTION #1 TO MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCES:

THE FEDERAL SAFETY VALVE FOR DRUG OFFENSES:

18 U.S.C. § 3553(f)

Limitation on Applicability of Statutory Minimums in Certain Cases.—Notwithstanding any other provision of law, in the case of an offense under section 401, 404, or 406 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 841, 844, 846) or section 1010 or 1013 of the Controlled Substances Import and Export Act (21 U.S.C. 960, 963), the court shall impose a sentence pursuant to guidelines promulgated by the United States Sentencing Commission under section 994 of title 28 without regard to any statutory minimum sentence, if the court finds at sentencing, after the
Government has been afforded the opportunity to make a recommendation, that—

(1) the defendant does not have more than 1 criminal history point, as determined under the sentencing guidelines;

(2) the defendant did not use violence or credible threats of violence or possess a firearm or other dangerous weapon (or induce another participant to do so) in connection with the offense;

(3) the offense did not result in death or serious bodily injury to any person;

(4) the defendant was not an organizer, leader, manager, or supervisor of others in the offense, as determined under the sentencing guidelines and was not engaged in a continuing criminal enterprise, as defined in section 408 of the Controlled Substances Act; and

(5) not later than the time of the sentencing hearing, the defendant has truthfully provided to the Government all information and evidence the defendant has concerning the offense or offenses that were part of the same course of conduct or of a common scheme or plan, but the fact that the defendant has no relevant or useful other information to provide or that the Government is already aware of the information
shall not preclude a determination by the court that the defendant has complied with this requirement.

MORE ABOUT THE SAFETY VALVE:

* A FAMM-led reform effort created the safety valve in 1994

* The safety valve has provided fairer, more just punishments for over 80,000 federal offenders since 1994

* Only applies to federal drug offenses

* In 2011, 23% of federal drug offenders facing mandatory minimum sentences received the safety valve.

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
gotta disagree with you on that, although your right about the dry snitchin shit

you think IG and google, or any other internet company like the mentioned dont keep a database of everything thats uploaded to their service/site?

thats like a homie showing you paperwork on someone else, and you go behind his back and call what he did dry snitchin....why cause hes showing you what went down and who said what?...im happy that that site exists, it'll keep those that fuck with these rats on their toes, and stop puttin money in the pockets of snitchs...
yea most likely everything is in a database but they dont bother to sift thru it without a reason to. a site exposing potential assets to active cases is def getting looked at more than a random ig comment section, so hes def doing more harm than good for exposing HD as a shitty criminal

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea, the way its worded, it makes person C seem like Abdul (how his name is spelled thru out most the paperwork)

Aug 17, 2002
Feds already knew about Abdullah, but Hus didn't necessarily know that, or did he?

Did Hus need to drop his name to get the safety valve? that's what it reads like. dang.

My lack of legal expertise fails me here, but if the feds already knew abudullah was doing all that, then abdullah would have been fucked no matter what, right?

Hus told on abdullah, but even if he didn't they still would have got to abdullah, who ultimately told on Abel?

if anyone was to ever do a story on bay area rap politics, successes and failures, operation navigator should be a major part of it, seeing as how its affected shit since the paperwork was released. i'd interview the federal prosecutor for clarity.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I CANT SAY IF ITS TRUE OR NOT...BUT I WAS TOLD THAT ABDULLAH TOLD HUS TO PUT EVERYTHING ON HIM AND THAT HE WAS ALREADY A CI. ITS NOT REALLY SOMETHING I WRAP MY MIND AROUND DAILY,BUT I STILL THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR A HUS INTERVIEW ON SICCNESS AND LET HIM ANSWER PPLS QUESTIONS WITH SOME TRUTH INSTEAD OF ALL THIS ONGOING SPECULATION.
DOUBT IS STILL THE GATEWAY TO FAILURE AND EVEN THO I READ ALL 50 PAGES SOME THINGS STILL ARE NOT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR ME TO MAKE A DEFINITE JUDGEMENT ON WHAT WENT DOWN.