Husalah Xfest fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
no that would be HD apparently. i like how they're on him about dry snitching on deleted IG comments when they're the ones reposting it, effectively helping to make sure anyone he implicated gets charged lol

*dry snitches to prove you're dry snitching*
gotta disagree with you on that, although your right about the dry snitchin shit

you think IG and google, or any other internet company like the mentioned dont keep a database of everything thats uploaded to their service/site?

thats like a homie showing you paperwork on someone else, and you go behind his back and call what he did dry snitchin....why cause hes showing you what went down and who said what?...im happy that that site exists, it'll keep those that fuck with these rats on their toes, and stop puttin money in the pockets of snitchs...

del

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2003
How does that video make Husalah look bad? Clearly he was solo, clearly he was still standing looking for a fight, He a threw a punch, y'all husalah haters are desperate now straight up!!! I already know what you Awax worshippers are gonna say, get off Hus nuts, mob figaz groupie, blah blah, there's more wax groupies on here than anything!

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
I love how alot of the niggaz in here become experts on the law but have never had a drugs/serious case .
I was facing 15 years because I robbed a drug dealer.. The two white boys that set the whole thing snitched on me..

They did 3 months in county jail and 2 months in rehab, the DA wouldn't let me go.. I fought my case all the way..

If I didn't beat my case, I would had done 15.. Their first offer was 7 years and 3 years on parole, second offer 3 years and 7 years parole.. Didn't take any of those offers .. I kept my story straight..

Their last offer.. 1 year in county + 6 months served time and a strike with 1 year probation.. I took it.. Took me 6 months to get that and did the year in West County.. Thanks to good behavior, they let me go 2 months before the time I was given..

Those two faggots got out early and went to say I was snitching, I showed solid people my paperwork in county and once I was out I did the same to clear my name.. My case was not the same as Hus thanks god, but I can relate to it in a way..

Fuck snitches!

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
DFresh77 @DFresh77 the audacity of the people who got out in two months to say you snitched and slander your name.. You were the one who actually had to sit down and they got out early... Wtf... That's super bootsy of them.

Dec 4, 2006
DFresh77 @DFresh77 the audacity of the people who got out in two months to say you snitched and slander your name.. You were the one who actually had to sit down and they got out early... Wtf... That's super bootsy of them.
That's how bitch ass motherfuckers roll.. But I learned something out of it, never do dirt with others than yourself..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I READ THE PAPERWORK AND IT EXPLAINED WHY HE GOT THE AMOUNT OF TIME HE DID BUT ITS NO USE IN TRYING 2 CONVINCE ANYONE WHO IS ALREADY COMMITTED 2 PASSING JUDGEMENT. THIS TOPIC IS FAR FROM HIGH ON MY PRIORITY LIST AND NOT MY ISSUE 2 DEFENED BUT I WILL SPEAK WHAT I "KNOW" AND NOT WHAT I HEARD REGARDLESS.
#YUP YUP
you talkin about his offense level and the fact it was his first offense right?

if not, then i honestly would like to know...im all for hearing both sides, and if you can explain it properly, then im all ears, or eyes in this case

Feb 11, 2006
I was facing 15 years because I robbed a drug dealer.. The two white boys that set the whole thing snitched on me..

They did 3 months in county jail and 2 months in rehab, the DA wouldn't let me go.. I fought my case all the way..

If I didn't beat my case, I would had done 15.. Their first offer was 7 years and 3 years on parole, second offer 3 years and 7 years parole.. Didn't take any of those offers .. I kept my story straight..

Their last offer.. 1 year in county + 6 months served time and a strike with 1 year probation.. I took it.. Took me 6 months to get that and did the year in West County.. Thanks to good behavior, they let me go 2 months before the time I was given..

Those two faggots got out early and went to say I was snitching, I showed solid people my paperwork in county and once I was out I did the same to clear my name.. My case was not the same as Hus thanks god, but I can relate to it in a way..

Fuck snitches!
I have served a total of 9 years over two cases (even as a juvi ain't not mercy for anyone on supply charges) I've caught and alot of the shit said in here and over a few threads is laughable. I got a younger brother who got 13 yrs last summer for conspiracy over one phone call and statements made by confidential informants(nothing is confidential as when paper work is served it's not that hard to work out who snitching )..but yeah I feel you by knowing how to relate to certain bits of hus's case .

I'm talking bout these squares on here who just posting hella groupie shit ,Like cheeto @cheeto said hella fools actin like they involved in that awax/hus shit personally .

All the Dick riders are getting hella gay now.

To the point where it's embarrassing shit being posted.. I can't even imagine how much nuts get ridden on Instagram kinda glad I ain't got dat shit haha.

Anyway for me personally it's always fuck snitches.

One thing just as bad is the man that that justify a snitch by saying "I wasn't involved in the case and the nigga never snitched on me"..

Shiiiiiiiiit there are gangs/races (Asians are known for this) where if the feds take down a few niggaz from the same circle they actually whole heartedly believe the Clever one is the nugga who snitches first to save they own skin...hahaha Fuck snitches. ..

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Where is the 5k1 letter? That or a sealed sentencing papers is always a nail in the coffin.

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
That's how bitch ass motherfuckers roll.. But I learned something out of it, never do dirt with others than yourself..
Dont do "dirt" period, its over, there cameras everywhere and cell phones track your every move and thought, where I live everybody is so caught up in doing dirt, all the legal hustles are untouched, more money for me I guess.