B.A.R.T. The OG Bay Area Rap Talk Boards

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #41
siccmadesyko
#AREOLAGANG

Propped 4,176 Times in 1,503 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
However, I always find it as a clear sign of denial when anybody who's gaining weight still tries to get away with wearing clothes that used to fit good.

That is all.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:39 PM   #42
Gemini
Sicc OG

Propped 7,343 Times in 1,792 Posts
@siccmadesyko LOL! I'll be glad to announce that I have lost 24 pounds in the last 3 months. I'm working on it.

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive music View Post
This site needs to invest in a negative prop bottom. After so many negative props the user name gets deleted.
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dramatic View Post
funny shit bro then there would be no members.lol
^^^^
LMAO!!!!
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #43
FatBlunts209
2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT

Propped 1,731 Times in 556 Posts
.well put. @Gemini .someone thinking they rocKin a lv sweater but its really fubu..

FatBlunts209 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To FatBlunts209:
Old 04-22-2015, 12:49 PM   #44
Walkin
Sicc OG

Propped 1,547 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by FatBlunts209 View Post
wax even said his beef is with hus no other figa..awax sister and jackas brother have a kid together so shit goes deeper then u fuck boys think...back to matter at hand imma push kilos rather than rob someone or get caught up on some good shit kuz u do less time pushing 14 keys apparently...
fuk boys? are you talking to me? this beef has nothing to do with me, don't see why you feel so emotional about it.

anyways all that was said in hindsight. hindsight is always 20/20. it was said in hindsight because dude died. now instead of using the perspective to move forward you want go ahead without it in favor of using stubborn pride.

comedy
Walkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:26 PM   #45
BAMMER
Siccness Gray Hair

Propped 301 Times in 100 Posts
Fatblunts are you friends with A-Wax? Or related to him?
BAMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To BAMMER:
Old 04-22-2015, 05:38 PM   #46
DFresh77
Sicc OG

Propped 5,062 Times in 1,630 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by FatBlunts209 View Post
Listen to awax last interview with coop.beforerhe jacka passed he even said he grew up on they music and fucked with jacka tuff..hus snitched on waxs family so if someone's comin at someone from a group it's only in a thugs nature to ride for your people..wax even said his beef is with hus no other figa..awax sister and jackas brother have a kid together so shit goes deeper then u fuck boys think...back to matter at hand imma push kilos rather than rob someone or get caught up on some good shit kuz u do less time pushing 14 keys apparently...
There was like 7 to 8 snitches..

IMO, Hus was never the main snitch.. But he gave up info to save his ass..

You should read the whole paperwork again..

Last edited by DFresh77; 04-22-2015 at 08:51 PM.
DFresh77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To DFresh77:
Old 04-22-2015, 07:08 PM   #47
Solo 14
Sicc OG

Propped 227 Times in 48 Posts
Not once was hus name mentioned tho. Shit was suspect with the time he was given but his name was never mentioned.
Solo 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Solo 14:
Old 04-22-2015, 07:11 PM   #48
Legman
پراید آشوری

Propped 1,072 Times in 408 Posts
thats cause when you snitch, they (courts) do everything in their power to hide their identities

otherwise what good is havin a confidential source, if you just gonna put his name on blast...thats like sendin a spy to a rival nation then announcing the fact that you sent that spy

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Khaye[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]e A[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]shur![/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]ALL RED FRISCO HAT, FULLY FITTED, BLUNT LIT, LOOKIN LIKE A BASEBALL BAT[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][QUOTE=pierxboy;6352443]Why did u insinuate/ accuse me publicly of having something to do with jacka's death the night of him be killed? What were ur intentions?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TAY CAPONE1;6352452]2 HAVE YOUR HEAD MR. OFFICER....CUZ A FEW MONTHS AGO U CALLED ME TELLING ME HOW U WAS GONNA PUT MONEY ON THE WHOLE MOBS HEAD AND THATS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME 2 MY MIND UNTIL I GOT A CALL AND LEARNED DIFFERENT NEWS SO I CLOSED THE THREAD....
SINCE U ACTIN ALL FUNNY AND SENDIN SHIT 2 LAWYERS...THAT JUST SHOWS U KNOW WHAT U GOT COMIN....IT WONT BE BY MY HANDS....IMMA LET U BREATHE FAGGOT. U PLAYED YOURSELF THO[/QUOTE]

smh all bad[/CENTER]
Legman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Legman:
Old 04-22-2015, 08:58 PM   #49
DFresh77
Sicc OG

Propped 5,062 Times in 1,630 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Solo 14 View Post
Not once was hus name mentioned tho. Shit was suspect with the time he was given but his name was never mentioned.
Dude that was riding with him to Chi gave up names and sources, Hus gave up info on how they was shipping bricks to other states..that's why Hus was slapped with a conspiracy and distribution.. Pleaded guilty and got a lower sentence..

That still makes him a snitch, but he's not the actual person that should be pointed fingers at..

They was being followed to Chicago by the feds, so they already had a snitch on paper..

I think I'm gonna pull up the paperwork again and read again.. It was a nice story to read..
Old 04-22-2015, 09:50 PM   #50
Joey
Sicc OG

Propped 621 Times in 228 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by DFresh77 View Post
Dude that was riding with him to Chi gave up names and sources, Hus gave up info on how they was shipping bricks to other states..that's why Hus was slapped with a conspiracy and distribution.. Pleaded guilty and got a lower sentence..

That still makes him a snitch, but he's not the actual person that should be pointed fingers at..

They was being followed to Chicago by the feds, so they already had a snitch on paper..

I think I'm gonna pull up the paperwork again and read again.. It was a nice story to read..
IMO if your living the life and get caught, you shouldn't tell the boys anything about how anything was done. That testimony can be used against someone else. If thats how it went down he's no good...I don't think being a tattle tale is as frowned upon anymore in this day and age....Its kinda like being gay....its accepted
Old 04-22-2015, 09:53 PM   #51
pierxboy
Artist

Propped 2,615 Times in 353 Posts
Quote:

It was a Los Angeles / Chicago investigation until Ratliff got caught then it found its way to the Bay Area after he got caught. Facts. Abdullah was the main rat akbr records ceo who bankrolled they music & gave them pocket money to be drug mules. Ratliff worked for Abdullah so most of the info he gave was on his boss naturally. But when Abdullah snitched he became paid informant for 3 years & got to travel to Jordan on fbi dollar. Abdullah charges were dropped so most of Ratliff snitching got buried with his file.
pierxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:01 PM   #52
Cut-Throat
Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!

Propped 18,048 Times in 5,376 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Solo 14 View Post
Im not involved, nor do i wanna be. But i have the paperwork and your statement is 100% false.

1:56] david_carradine: I dont think anyone would fake being jewish lol

[QUOTE=PlinkoPlayer;6248606]I DONT TOLERATE DISREPECT. ITS NOT HOW I WAS RAISED. NOW IM MAKING WISER BUSINESS MOVES. DONT PAT MY HEAD THEN TELL ME WE'RE PLAYING DUCK DUCK GOOSE. IN THE MOB THE LOSER OF HEADS UP 7 UP HAD TO GET SHOT BECAUSE THATS THE ENVIRONMENT THAT IM FROM. I DONT EXPECT ANOTHER MAN TO LOOK AT ME BECAUSE THAT IS HOMOSEXUAL AND U CAN MEET ME ON MY BLOC IF U THINK I AM A HOMOSEXUAL MAN BUT I DO 1300 PUSHUPS EVERY MORNING JUST.FOR U RAP GROUPIES. MY FAVORITE BREAD IS BANANA NUT BREAD BECAUSE THAT WAS THE BAKERYS SPECIALTY IN THE ENVIRONMENT IM FROM. DONT TELL ME MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB IF U NEVER SPENT A DAY WITH THE WOLVES OR I.CAN MEET YOU FASTER THAN HARRY MET SALLY.[/QUOTE]
Cut-Throat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Cut-Throat:
Old 04-23-2015, 09:09 AM   #53
FatBlunts209
2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT

Quote:

Not sayin he's the only snitch yea there's a lot in that case but for the nigga to deny it obviously no ones gonna admit they snitching especially claiming to e who he claims to be..fact is dudes a rat and niggas talk about all this fuk snitchs hype but jumpin on tracks with this dude lettin him get in music videos but yet dude is a paperwork rat? It's just a shame how niggas is nowadays I guess nobody's condones snitching only give a pass to husla tho right?? Abel will tell u hisself what's up done ave to green ligh to wax to expose dude and niggas still in denial that this man is a rat? Lmao u niggaz is bomedy for that ..

Last edited by FatBlunts209; 04-23-2015 at 09:13 AM.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:12 AM   #54
FatBlunts209
2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT

Ba is rat look at him he ain't in denial he just feel back from rap..no one in the bay will fuck with dude but niggas is bool with the hustla tho right? 14 keys and gave up info to save his ass what's that show u.i wouldn't even jaywalk in front of that tellin ass nigga..props to the niggas keepin it G and 100..

Old 04-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #55
thug_lov
tha city

Propped 196 Times in 111 Posts
Ba was a rat n was with mac dre all on video n cds..hus a rat n he every where but everyone saying fuck psd
thug_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:18 PM   #56
Fromthebaytotheaz

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
Im not involved, nor do i wanna be. But i have the paperwork and your statement is 100% false.
where can i find the paperwork ive never read it
Old 04-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #57
Banned!reo
Banned

Propped 2,853 Times in 909 Posts
ANYONE SEEN THIS:
http://theratfaxx.com/h-o-m-e/p-o-p-...e-3/p-a-g-e-2/

HE GOT AN IG TOO: THERATFAXXMAN
reo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To reo:
Old 04-23-2015, 03:16 PM   #58
Joey
Sicc OG

Propped 621 Times in 228 Posts
Quote:

@TAY CAPONE1

You propped this post. Are you agreeing that he told to save himself? If so, is that ok with you?

Last edited by Joey; 04-23-2015 at 03:18 PM.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Joey:
Old 04-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #59
Banned!tonebay88
Banned

Propped 26 Times in 17 Posts
only person Hus snitch on was himself
tonebay88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:34 PM   #60
0R0
Girbaud Shuttle Jeans

Propped 13,499 Times in 6,370 Posts
no that would be HD apparently. i like how they're on him about dry snitching on deleted IG comments when they're the ones reposting it, effectively helping to make sure anyone he implicated gets charged lol

*dry snitches to prove you're dry snitching*
0R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To 0R0: