Husalah Xfest fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
naw, not my battle to be fightin, but if i was there, and i had homies jumpin into the mix, i would be a shameful example of a friend if i didnt get down with em

its just funny to see people say shit like dude did on the comments in that video...they dunno Hus from the neighbor down the street but they are quick to wanna fight for him lol

Aug 17, 2002
Hus deserves more than a ass whoopin..the niggaz doing more then 10 years would agree with me as well..u mob figa Stan's must condone snitching.14 kilos less than 3 years?? Imma sell kilos then if the consequences is that light.....
to be fair Jacka was a mobfiga and i guarantee wax regrets saying all the stuff he did and said in regard jacka. and it seems like wax is still cool with rydah to some extent. this is really no ones business but their's.

anyways that dude supposedly sucker punched the "snitch" and still couldn't put him to sleep. dude looked pretty big. if your that size and you sucker punch someone and he still rollin around with full energy swinging then you're kind of weak imo.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Listen to awax last interview with coop.beforerhe jacka passed he even said he grew up on they music and fucked with jacka tuff..hus snitched on waxs family so if someone's comin at someone from a group it's only in a thugs nature to ride for your people..wax even said his beef is with hus no other figa..awax sister and jackas brother have a kid together so shit goes deeper then u fuck boys think...back to matter at hand imma push kilos rather than rob someone or get caught up on some good shit kuz u do less time pushing 14 keys apparently...

May 16, 2002
Disclaimer: The only thing I have to say in the whole matter is I don't take sides nor care about other mens beefs that have nothing to do with me.

However, I always find it as a clear sign of denial when anybody who's gaining weight still tries to get away with wearing clothes that used to fit good.

That is all.