Husalah - M.O.B. {video}

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
..... man actually at the moment.... no comment.
i fuck with hus music wise as far as back in the day with the dope guns religion shit.... but, let me kinda uhhh...... think about my comment for this one.
im not saying im not fucking with the song. dont get me wrong.
but let me play it a few more times. theres some shit on this that just made me laugh.

just give me a lil bit to soak this in. this was for the hyphy thang.
your boy had on the young ass leather jacket with the 40 year old pot belly tho lol

i liked the sade joint he dropped before this more.. it grew on me.
but even that wasnt up to par IMO.
not too impressed first time hearing it. maybe ill change my mind after a few solid times listening. maybe not.

ezale holdin down the hyphy right now as far as that go

hus gotta stop playing the fuck around and make some serious slaps..

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
atleast everyone else seems to agree with how i was feeling about this.

cuz i didnt really wanna feel like i was hating on it, i usually try to be super open minded and give peoples music a chance even when i dont like it, ill try to find something good about it and see it from an angle of a person who WOULD like it.

hus dont even seem like hes trying right now , to be honest.
of course im looking forward to the album, but if these last two songs he dropped is any indication of what i need to look forward to, i probably should just act like it never came out.

everything since 'pray for you' has kinda been off.

dunno how you drop dope guns and religion,followed by hustlin since the 80's, and completely fall off afterwards. like damn, like oro said...do i just gotta accept the hus i remembered is over? wheres the dude that dropped "gear" ??

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
some rappers should have NEVER decided to freestyle all their music instead of write.
it works with hus to freestyle ***sometimes****, but all the time? hell nah.

thats part of the problem, IMO.
next, would be his beat selection. he gotta stop spitting on trash beats/hyphy throwaways.