Husalah - M.O.B. {video}

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Ill back what Gas said....if you cant freestyle, dont make it the only avenue for making your songs. Hus is a terrible lyricist since he went solo from the Mob Figaz. Awful. Every song is more or less on some cringe shit. He has the delivery and the voice, and even his flow is decent....but the lyrics? Ugggh...someone stick a fuckin knitting pin in my ear.

Sep 3, 2002
You have to understand though that this is a very typical song for Hus's set of skills. In my opinion he makes shitty freestyle rap "like you and your friends would spit at house parties hella drunk and sloppy" sound good.
I haven't even heard the track yet and I already agree with this poster.

ive never taken husalah as some super crafty polished rapper, his music is for me to get stupid to, and pull up on some loose women. He says funny shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I do think the beat is cool it would be tight if despite all the money they probably threw into the video if he did a do over on the lyrics and redid the song.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I fucks with hus music but he's music ain't been the same since prison... fuck it dope, guns, and religion still slaps and hustlin since the 80s still get play too I'll just hold on to those albums until he decides to try again lol