HUSALAH finally dropping a new album after 10 years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Just saw it poppin on hella ppls social media. Hus droppin a new album in the next couple weeks. They having a listening party in SF this week and announcing release date. Bout time he drop some new shit.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
He shoulda dropped it when he had that buzz back in 2011-12 when He dropped "Pray 4 U" & "Choppas Out" and was fresh out of jail. Too late now but we'll see how this goes
He still has a big following. I think 62k followers on just IG alone. The album gonna sell. But music in general has shifted in another direction and theres hardly any bay area locals in the bay anymore so he will depend on online sales. I spent the last few weeks in SF and you can tell nobody that lives there is from the bay. Lot of ppl from east coast,mid west, texas , china and india. No natives or locals left.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
^I seen him in Walnut Creek right after he got out he kinda acted paranoid he said he was on parole maybe that's why he didn't drop nothing
maybe. although he did a show a few weeks after he got out in Antioch with The Jacka and it was his first show he did since he got out of prison so idk

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
He still has a big following. I think 62k followers on just IG alone. The album gonna sell. But music in general has shifted in another direction and theres hardly any bay area locals in the bay anymore so he will depend on online sales. I spent the last few weeks in SF and you can tell nobody that lives there is from the bay. Lot of ppl from east coast,mid west, texas , china and india. No natives or locals left.
true dat. Gentrefication has affected the bay a lot. But putting it that way he will sell. I just don't think it would be as much as it would have been when he first came out of jail

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
true dat. Gentrefication has affected the bay a lot. But putting it that way he will sell. I just don't think it would be as much as it would have been when he first came out of jail
Agreed. But im coppin it for sure. Bay area rap of our kind is going to be completely gone in the next few years so its a must have. The new generation gonna be left with g-eazy and lil yase lol. RiP to rap.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Just saw it poppin on hella ppls social media. Hus droppin a new album in the next couple weeks. They having a listening party in SF this week and announcing release date. Bout time he drop some new shit.
I haven't seen anything, what have you seen going around I'm curious. I hope this slap is on there:

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
fa sho. What about Berner tho? he still dropping shit. also Philthy Rich and J. stalin
Have you heard any of Berners new albums? The last 2 are pure trash. His style completely different and he's making music for suburb rich white kids now.

Jstalin still makes ok music although I've only liked 2 or 3 songs off his new album I don't sell dope no more.
Philthy is also shifting and not making music that I personally check for anymore. Lil rue new cd codeine dream is also trash. Didnt like a single song on it. Which sucks because a few yrs ago I was copping all their shit it was heat.