how the bay was won tour?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah what Al said. Lets be real the only one of those listed drawing in good sized crowds across the nation in 2015 is 40 so of course he'd want a bigger slice of the pie and with all the inflated egos and sense of self worth a lot of these bay rappers have they would think they should all get the same amount of money as him or close to it. Tickets would have to be like $300 a piece to pay these dudes what they think they are worth and not many fans would be willing to pay that.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Obviously a nationwide tour is out of the question. But I bet they could have a huge draw at a venue or even arena here in the bay. They actually been havin the old school shows lately. I think they gonna have one pretty soon. In San Jo or some shit. Although I dont think digital underground is involved. So?

Mar 6, 2006
id pay good money to see a tour with 40, dru down, luniz, richie rich, spice one and digital underground. all these brothas need to get together and make it happen. lots of money involved.
Looks like a super hyphy line from 2007. Show would be in petaluma for 15 bucks and half the performers wouldnt show up.