HERESY INTERVIEW WITH MULTI-MILLION EARPHONE STARTUP WEARHAUS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
For those of you who don't keep up with tech there is a multi-million dollar startup in the Bay Area called Wearhaus Inc. These guys raised over $6.5 million to start their company and they're pushing the envelope when it comes to innovation. So what do they make? ARCS which are a type of wireless earphone but these aren't just any earphones. These are stylish wireless earphones that make syncing for social listening and to music library browsing a breeze.

Once I found out about the company it took us about two weeks to connect. They're busy, PROJECT MONARK is busy, this is what happens when you're carving out your own space but I'm glad we got it knocked out.

So check out the interview and make sure you check out the ARCS if you get a chance. Support companies pushing the envelope, doing away with cookie cutter shit and truly listening to fans when it comes to design, feedback, true customer experience and quality.

Project Monark’s Transmedia Journey : Wearhaus Blog

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Good shit Heresy! Nothing but support for you and your original ideas in this stale music business. Hope you can achieve what you're after.
reo @reo is the trolling really necessary in this of all threads?
posting in a thread that had zero activity; draws views... what an asshole i am for making a thread active.

not to mention ima post when,what,n where ever I'm feeling.

lol but go head and try to Police tha internet, detective.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
posting in a thread that had zero activity; draws views... what an asshole i am for making a thread active.

Well, to be honest the thread was only up for two hours before you posted. And the purpose wasn't to draw activity here but to draw activity to the interview linked on the companies website.

But I still can't do the math on the pic. Did incisions see it?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ASK HIM HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HAVING TWO FAVORITE SPORTS TEAMS
Who me? I follow sports in this order: Boxing, football, basketball, tennis, baseball. I'm a boxing fan first. Football it's Seattle. Hoop it's the Warriors. Tennis it's Serena, Dancing Machine (Azarenka), Sugarpova (Sharipova) and Venus (all in the order listed.) For men it's Djokovic. Baseball it's the Red Sox, but I'm gonna drop them in two seasons :cry::dead:

Jul 12, 2002

Lol I'm not trying to police shit. I just don't want to read about the loser known as Incisions in every thread, that's all. Carry on.

Props: reo and reo