HELP: Does the Hyphy Juice energy drink still exist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
One of my close friends is getting married and he has been on a mission to find Hyphy Juice for his wedding; however I'm having difficulty finding the product anywhere. The hyphy juice website is down, their Facebook and e-mail alias is non-responsive and none of the local stores that used to carry it in Northern CA do anymore. I reside in Southern California now and am traveling up to the Bay Area this weekend, so I'm hoping you can help me locate the product. Any help is appreciated!

Nov 27, 2014
I know that store on School Street that's right by my girls house. I haven't seen Hyfee juice for a long time but I also don't look for it because it's just expensive ass kool aid

Feb 13, 2004
Maybe bout a month ago i stay down the street from it though ill walk over there 2mrrw & double check
If there's a way for you to double check tomorrow, that'd be much appreciated. My boy lives somewhat near that area and I'll be meeting up with him this weekend so I can ask him to stop by and swoop some up.

Feb 13, 2004
theres 2 spots on mack rd one is by jack in the box off stackton and mack and another one has all 3 flavors down mack toward florin
Do you happen to know the names? Liquor stores, gas stations? I'm trying to look via Google Maps from the streets you're giving me. Any specifics you have help - Appreciate what you've provided so far fam.