HELLO FELLOW CALIFORNIANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2003
How has everyone been? I have been gone for a while but I have not forgotten about this forum. I have been talking with my think tank of college students, coming up with new and creative ideas to liven our state up.
I have come up with several new ideas that I want your input on.
First I believe that there are not enough gas stations. I beleive that the low number of gas stations in the "ghettos" correlates with number of car jackings. People would not have to steal cars if they had a gas station to go to so that they could fill up their tanks. I believe that since it is so hard to find a gas station people run out of gas and they have to steal a car that has gas.
Second I am getting a lot of heat for this one from my fellow politcians. I believe that there should me more neighborhood corner stores. They create jobs and it doesn't matter what they are selling. I beleive that if the asian americans and middle-eastern americans were not so afraid to hire someone of a different race, we would have less violence. I do not believe that corner stores lead to violence like a lot of my fellow politicians, I believe that they can help our communities grow and prosper.

On a sad note my son Hunter was robbed on Sunday while he was out on a walk. I told him to take my security guards but he refused. He received a cut above his eye but will be fine.

J.T. The Bigger Figure- I would like to get in contact with you and any other rapper or person that would like to help the cause. I would appreciate it very much.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Jan 20, 2003
i swear, everytime i'm having a tiring shitty day i pop on here and this guy posted some funnyass shit whether he meant for it to be funny or not. JT THE BIGGER FIGURE LMAO!!

that whole gas station idea had me rollin. yep that is a perfect solution for stoppin car jackings! i'm sure that's why these car jackings occur too! LOL. keep working with those crazyass students art, they're coming with some great ideas to help u out in the next election.

Apr 15, 2003
another fuckin idiot thread from this bitch agnos but let this nigga speak his mind.
Yo musty who the fuck do you think you are now that you became a moderator you think your tight, bitch please. youre a fuckin no talent ass clown a junior college zero. Bitch I GOT MORE POWER THAN YOU DO BITCH.

Jun 27, 2002
^^ anyone ever notice how Deadmanwalkin, Thebayisthesco, and art agnos are never signed on at the same time yet post right after one another

Jan 20, 2003
yo musty why do u care so much about who posts on certain threads and whatnot. don't involve me in this shit bitch. u got nothing better to do in your fuckin life then point at shit on this. the only time i have ever heard u talk about music is the recent post about my boy charles. does the shit that art or dead man affect u that much for u to get all emotional about it? LOL. u will always see me reply to this guys posts cuz they are hilarious.

as for me being on when they are, who gives a fuck. i'm on this shit a lot. should i give u my schedule u fuckin homo. lol. mwf i'm usually on after practice so let's say after 6 tuesday and thursday i'm usually on from 11:30 - 1:00, weekends whenever, u need anything else??? u wanna check my ip address mr. moderator. get a fuckin life j. dolla!!!!! LOL u fuckin amuze me.