HD - Fresh Part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
In my opinion he never fell off, his fans just got fickle and jumped ship on him for no particular reason.

He been spitting heat all this time I was listening to that slave mind album the other day he was spitting on that shit legit hard

Glad hd still take this music serious he has and had far too much talent to just sweep it under the rug like it never happened. He was like the joe blow buzz wise before blow ha
ha

Sup w sippa tho! And is blast ever gettin out? Damn. Blast was the dopest
Always felt like blast could educate his community through his bars and he was aware of that power..the cool thing is I think hd realized it and is to some degree following in that blueprints footsteps. Someone gotta speak real shit and not just this “I shot you/double back dude/then popped yo mom runnin out the gate/thought she could save you from them angels (ha haaa, pussy)last year I shot yo brother from an obtuse angle” bullshit

Even though it is entertaining at times for sheer ignorance

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
^^ his last few albums were pretty weak. This FRESH 2 is making up for it tho. Slave mind , fonkin wit money , hard work , hidden agenda , all fufu albums. Piano and 808 was pretty meh. All his classics are raw he raised his bar high and failed to reach it with these last few releases.

May 2, 2018
MY FAVORITE HD ALBUMS ARE "THE ONE" AND "EXTORTION MUZIK 6" JUST ORDERED THE HARD COPY OF "FRESH 2"
The one is one of his worst albums ever. I left it at the gas pump in Berkeley.

His best albums are:
Breakin n enterin
Emotional bout my guap
Coldest winter ever
No days off

You must have just started slappin his shit and dont know how bout the real HD albums

Feb 23, 2014

His best albums are:
Breakin n enterin
Emotional bout my guap
Coldest winter ever
No days off

You must have just started slappin his shit and dont know how bout the real HD albums
YEA DAT BREAKIN N ENTERING WAS ILL !! AND EMOTION BOUT MY GUAP

Jan 23, 2006

His best albums are:
Breakin n enterin
Emotional bout my guap
Coldest winter ever
No days off

Been slappin Hd since 2010 wasn't too impressed with him untill he dropped "extortion muzik 3" I've heard every album you listed and none of them are in my favorite Hd album list.