HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS ON SICCNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
I know its early but wanted to send a shout out to all the fathers on here such as myself we got the most important job there is raising our youth. If you live with your kids man enjoy every minute of it,if you got baby mama drama put that shit to the (side see your kids if you can) kids is dropping out of school getting locked up,and dying at a alarming pace. Its up to us fathers,older uncles,cousins,brothers to change what's going on.... All the fathers on here have a blessed fathers day...

Oct 29, 2002
www.ctr-ent.com
I know its early but wanted to send a shout out to all the fathers on here such as myself we got the most important job there is raising our youth. If you live with your kids man enjoy every minute of it,if you got baby mama drama put that shit to the (side see your kids if you can) kids is dropping out of school getting locked up,and dying at a alarming pace. Its up to us fathers,older uncles,cousins,brothers to change what's going on.... All the fathers on here have a blessed fathers day...

Thats whats up....Happy fathers day.....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Iono if this applies to me, but i still got til november til my seed busts out lol

but happy fathers day to those of yall with kids, or expecting

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Iono if this applies to me, but i still got til november til my seed busts out lol

but happy fathers day to those of yall with kids, or expecting
good luck and many blessings man! i just had my mini-me almost two years ago. treat yourself for father's day man.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
that's some for real talk right there. being in our kid's life is very important. whether you have a son or daughter, a father's pressence is something that is naturally needed on a day to day basis. i try to take time with my son and daughter so that we stay close and they dont have to go outside for some fake, temporary attention.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
that's some for real talk right there. being in our kid's life is very important. whether you have a son or daughter, a father's pressence is something that is naturally needed on a day to day basis. i try to take time with my son and daughter so that we stay close and they dont have to go outside for some fake, temporary attention.
That's the truth $130.00 WWE event with son $50.00 to see Ashanti with daugther = time spent with kids priceless.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Right on Kontac. Just came back from the Giants A's game with my son fitted up holding a foul ball from the 3rd inning.
That's what its all about just got back from taking my son to see the Hulk,kids are gonna remember moments like these
For life,somtimes fathers get a bad wrap because of all the ones that don't do for their kids but their are ones that do..Once again much love to all the fathers out there doing they thing god bless