gucey guce da hoe cake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
l just bought the last dragon hoping is
was on some cbo shit

unfortunately it was softer than a cupcake
fresh out the oven

this is last cd l buy of his

*l dont know why l still buy his shit l shoulve known better*

May 22, 2006
watchh the video where he looks the other way when messy get punked... theres no need to support that weenie

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
GO BACK AND GIVE IT ANUTHER LISTEN AND ANUTHER SUMTIMES THAT'S WHAT U GOTTA DO! #2 #9 #13 #11 DON'T NO WHO VILLIAN IS BUT HE'S SOUNDS TITE. SUMTIMES AS FANS WE R STUCK IN THE PAST SAME WIT CBO SUM STILL WANT SUM OLD CBO SHIIT. THING IS ITS DIFFERENT TIMES DIFFERENT MINDS. SOME FRESH SHIT. I JUST TAKE WHAT I CAN OUTTA EVERY CD I GET.

Feb 14, 2004
4 songs out of sixteen

and the others he's hoe cakin hard

that's out of hand

tight ass title too

*the last dragon l got them kicks*

should've been fire

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
^^@ joey ..feel u..but niggaz wonder why they dont have fans cuz they say theyre stuck in the past etc..if u cant deliver like your expected to the people arent gonna fuck with u..thats like saying swisher sweets only make blunt wraps now and not actuall cigars which people fucked with from day one..thats like them sayin all the buyers are stuck in the past on old cigars and now we advanced to blunt wraps etc...

Feb 14, 2004
l tell you why l still buy his CDs
after gucey Valentine and gucey
Wayne ect.

customer guce has the potential to
make a solid CD

why he doesn't l don't know

gucey Valentine LOL stupid as it gets

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
FO SHO & HE DON'T DROP ON THE REGULAR ANYMORE BUT WE TALKIN ABOUT GUCE. ON THE MIC 2 ME HE'S STILL 1 OF THE BEST I TRY 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT HE OR WHOEVER IM LISTENIN 2 IS DOIN AT THE TIME B4 I JUDGE AND SAY ITS WEAK OR THIS GUY IS FINISHED BECAUSE OUT OF NOWHERE GUCE CAN DROP A SOLID ASS ALBUM AND THEN WHAT HE'S BACK.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
JUST TALKIN MUSIC WIT U MAN WHAT I LUV 2 DO! U DIDN'T LIKE THAT GUCEY VALENTINE THO. SHIIT I NO IT WAS A MIX BUT THAT SHIIT WAS TITE THE ART COVER 2 IM TRYIN 2 GET THE TEE! IM JUST SAYIN ITS SUMTHIN 2 GET OFF WITH THE LADIES.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I thought it was good, better than I Got That Cake Mix. production was just right for Guce this time around and I feel sometimes he gets on beats that don't compliment his style.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
SEE THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT 2 ME MUSIC AIN'T GOT NUTHIN 2 DO WITH BEIN HARD OR A G. JUST FOR THE FACT THAT MUSIC DOESN'T DEFINE ME IT SHOULD MAKE U FEEL GOOD. THE MUSIC I LISTEN 2 IS BOUT THEM IM JUST LISTENIN. A THO YRR OPINION IS YRRS MINES IS MINES NO HARD FEELINS I CAN GO ON FOREVER ABOUT MUSIC.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
watchh the video where he looks the other way when messy get punked... theres no need to support that weenie
mess purposely said he got 'punked' on his own video (think the show 'punkd'...a setup for views) and had his manager put it on WSHH so everyone could make a big ass deal about it. and then responded to his own video after that, for more views. i wouldnt doubt he hired the person who grabbed his mic. i still laugh at folks who think that shit was real at all. it was like mistah fabs chain being taken by d-lo. about that fake. people be hella feeding into the drama aspect of music and technically its to his advantage to get that many views, bad or good. he learned that one from lil b/callin himself hannah montana and having his core fans flip the fuck out.

but guce...caught the tail end of that shit...lmao..nothing good happened for him

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the truth of the matter, that he actually made all that bullshit up himself, makes him look even funnier. but it is what it is. im not gonna say anything i wouldnt say in the mans face, hes been cool with me as far as hooking me up with unreleased music and hes came to my hometown numerous times on some cool shit and rocked the show.

i was at the show he did before the show where he got 'punked' in san diego and every one, crip and blood, was fucking with him. wasnt no bullshit or no one tryna set him up after, nigga was in the parking lot outside without cops and all the shit.

i think sometimes the internet be puttin extras on real life. like when you out there in the world the person everyones talking 60 pages about on the internet really is just a normal person like you or i.

but i agree w you on the funny style shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
funny side story about mess on twitter...my boy whos locked up right now in george bailey was tellin me how he followed mess on twitter.. i deleted mess from my shit many moons ago, because truth be told hes one of the most annoying niggas on twitter ever.
well, it was like friday night, 8pm. the nigga mess posts a picture on twitter and labels it "that wet wet"..

well when you have 20-30,000 followers, and you fuck with bitches, most niggas gon think you just posted a picture of a fat ass
booty, some pussy, some titties, some shit like that right.

well the homie clicks on the picture of said wet wet, right.

and its messy marv in his car, pants down, straight up picture of his dick.
the homie was so mad at that shit, he honestly wanted to beat this niggas ass.

he was like, what is mentally wrong with this nigga to be posting a picture of his dick knowing he has young kids who listen to his music following him, and probably 45% men?

apparently his little sisters also followed mess as they liked his music and he was thinking, OK not only am i fucking mad
this weird ass nigga just posted a picture of his dick, what if my little sisters would have saw that?

this nigga was like "i dont feel so bad about sellin that nigga fake syrup now" lol

to his defense, maybe he was high as fuck, went through his library of pics, thought he was posting a picture of a bitch, accidently clicked on the pic right next to it which was his dick, and then sent it on accident on twitter, went "OH SHIT" and tried to delete it in time, orrrr...maybe not.

either way. nigga was HOT about that. and i know he aint make that shit up, because no one would tell a story about being forcibly seen messy marvs dick, especially as much as i get high and clown niggas about shit.

i fuck with mess's music but yeah, i kinda questioned his sanity after hearing that.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
funny side story about mess on twitter...my boy whos locked up right now in george bailey was tellin me how he followed mess on twitter.. i deleted mess from my shit many moons ago, because truth be told hes one of the most annoying niggas on twitter ever.
well, it was like friday night, 8pm. the nigga mess posts a picture on twitter and labels it "that wet wet"..

well when you have 20-30,000 followers, and you fuck with bitches, most niggas gon think you just posted a picture of a fat ass
booty, some pussy, some titties, some shit like that right.

well the homie clicks on the picture of said wet wet, right.

and its messy marv in his car, pants down, straight up picture of his dick.
the homie was so mad at that shit, he honestly wanted to beat this niggas ass.

he was like, what is mentally wrong with this nigga to be posting a picture of his dick knowing he has young kids who listen to his music following him, and probably 45% men?

apparently his little sisters also followed mess as they liked his music and he was thinking, OK not only am i fucking mad
this weird ass nigga just posted a picture of his dick, what if my little sisters would have saw that?

this nigga was like "i dont feel so bad about sellin that nigga fake syrup now" lol

to his defense, maybe he was high as fuck, went through his library of pics, thought he was posting a picture of a bitch, accidently clicked on the pic right next to it which was his dick, and then sent it on accident on twitter, went "OH SHIT" and tried to delete it in time, orrrr...maybe not.

either way. nigga was HOT about that. and i know he aint make that shit up, because no one would tell a story about being forcibly seen messy marvs dick, especially as much as i get high and clown niggas about shit.

i fuck with mess's music but yeah, i kinda questioned his sanity after hearing that.
AHAHAHA KAAAAAYROOOOOLLD DAT NIGGA MESS WAS SIPN SUUUGAR NOT SYYYRUP LOL